1972 Albums

Wazzer150864
Administrator
https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/i009tw

Various Artists - The New Age of Atlantic (1972)

Re: 1972 Albums

Martin
Looks like quite a while since we've found a '72 album - been hunting this morning ...

Chaquito - Plays Themes from TV Thrillers (1972)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/b9pvo7

Re: 1972 Albums

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Excellent find Martin, thanks

Paul

Re: 1972 Albums

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Hi Martin

I was doing some housekeeping on albums as I checked the T's and found I had an album missing from 2014:  Toni Braxton & Babyface - Love, Marriage & Divorce (2014)

I've got it now but if you need it let me know,

Paul

Re: 1972 Albums

Martin
... thanks, i have it somehow ...

Re: 1972 Albums

Found all but 3 of the BOBBY CRUSH tracks ...

Have uploaded other albums of his as well ..

I know you love him really ...

List of missing tracks is in the text file in the album ...

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/aX96nZec68af4WtKXEqeTp20ZpMdHBT0J0ctUi43Fao

Re: 1972 Albums

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Thanks Les, not sure I love him......

Maybe a bit of a crush on him?

Paul

Re: 1972 Albums

Martin
Awesome - i know what i'll be listening to tonight ....