1981 Albums

12

1981 Albums

Martin
Paul/All - just VA's missing from 1981 - any help appreciated

VARIOUS ARTISTS SOME BIZZARE ALBUM
VARIOUS ARTISTS RHYTHM N' REGGAE
VARIOUS ARTISTS BITTER SUITE
VARIOUS ARTISTS STRENGTH THROUGH OI
VARIOUS ARTISTS CARRY ON OI
VARIOUS ARTISTS ROCK HOUSE
VARIOUS ARTISTS SLIP STREAM
VARIOUS ARTISTS MISTY MORNINGS
VARIOUS ARTISTS MEMORIES ARE MADE OF THIS
VARIOUS ARTISTS LIVE AND HEAVY

... with these not on the disk, just ask if you want any

TANGERINE DREAM            THIEF
TENPOLE TUDOR               EDDIE, OLD BOB, DICK AND GARY
UNDERTONES                   POSITIVE TOUCH
ORIGINAL LONDON CAST    CATS
IAN HUNTER                     SHORT BACK 'N' SIDES
TANGERINE DREAM            EXIT
TOM TOM CLUB                TOM TOM CLUB
LINX                               GO AHEAD
OZZY OSBOURNE              DIARY OF A MADMAN
MARC BOLAN & T. REX       YOU SCARE ME TO DEATH
ORIGINAL TV SOUNDTRACK BRIDESHEAD REVISITED
AC/DC                            FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK

Re: 1981 Albums

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Great, thanks Martin. I will have a look for the VA albums. Can you load the following please:

ORIGINAL LONDON CAST    CATS
IAN HUNTER                     SHORT BACK 'N' SIDES

thanks

paul

Re: 1981 Albums

Martin
I've found the two OI albums ...

Re: 1981 Albums

Re: 1981 Albums

Martin
great minds and all that ....

Re: 1981 Albums

Martin
Here you go, Paul,

Ian Hunter - Short Back 'n' Sides

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4gejwx

Original London Cast - Cats

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4riyub

cheers, Martin

Re: 1981 Albums

Wazzer150864
https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/k8to1i

VA - Rhythm N'Reggae (1981)

Re: 1981 Albums

Re: 1981 Albums

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Les / Martin,

Thanks for the loads!

Paul

Re: 1981 Albums

Martin
Thanks Les, and you're welcome Paul.

Do the rest of the VAs need to go in the wants list?

Re: 1981 Albums

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Hi Martin,

Here is a link to VA - Memories Are Made of This and VA - RockHouse

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/8c03bz

Rockhouse has one track missing 'Dexter's Dynamos - Rockhouse'

I have added the following to the wants list:

VARIOUS ARTISTS BITTER SUITE

VARIOUS ARTISTS SLIP STREAM

VARIOUS ARTISTS LIVE AND HEAVY

VARIOUS ARTISTS MISTY MORNINGS (Need these 4 tracks to complete it: Richard Quin - Misty Mornings / Tennessee Ernie Ford - The Unclouded Day / Trinity Boys' Choir - Count Your Blessings / George Hamilton IV I Shall Not Be Moved)

Cheers

Paul

Re: 1981 Albums

Martin
Thanks Paul - i saw your requests on the tracks thread.  I'll do 1982 tomorrow, hopefully not to many missing.

Please could you and Les let me know where i send my leave request form for the next couple of weeks .

Re: 1981 Albums

Request denied .. Unless Paul gives permission ...

Sue, my partner is actually coming home from hospital on Monday ..  💉

Been in since September 4th ... 🍷🍾

I'm going to be busy pampering her and attending to her every whim ...

Or so she seems to think ...lol..

🔫 🚑

Re: 1981 Albums

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Martin - leave request approved provided someone is picking up your urgent calls and work while you are away! Have a great break.

Les, great news about Sue. You know you won't be able to stay off the blog don't you, we'll see you between 12.30am and 6am each day I am sure.

Cheers

Paul

Re: 1981 Albums

Martin
Glad to hear about your partner, Les - i hope she doesn't read the blog tho - i think you'd best start the pampering service now!

.... I'll still be able to do a bit of searching etc while relaxing, hopefully in the sun with a piña-colada complete with umbrella.

Cheers,
Martin

Re: 1981 Albums

Ssssshhhhhhh ....

Sue gone for a lay down ..

Got a mini break on my hands ..

District Nurse due in next half hour .
Plus a delivery from Asda ...

Grabbing ten minutes of snooker ..lol..

Oh ..
But there is washing in the machine running ..

Re: 1981 Albums

Martin
Paul - pls could you upload The Secret Policeman's Other Ball if you have it - I thought i did but can't find it now!

It's the '81 show version -

http://www.discogs.com/Various-The-Secret-Policemans-Other-Ball/release/1883956

not the Music release from 1982.

cheers,
Martin

Re: 1981 Albums

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Sorry Martin, I just checked and I only have the music one. I have added to the wants list.

Paul

Re: 1981 Albums

Wazzer150864
Administrator
https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/5zvazg

Television Soundtrack - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy vol. 2 (OST-TV) (1981)

Re: 1981 Albums

Martin
Scars - Author! Author! (2007 Remaster) (1981)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/h0kmfl

12