1985 Albums

123

1985 Albums

Martin
Just loads more VA's for 1985, I have all the bands (apart from wants) ... I think these are all new ones, I don't have them and can't find them on the disk/blog.

Any help would be appreciated

VARIOUS ARTISTS FOUR STAR COUNTRY
VARIOUS ARTISTS STARGAZERS
VARIOUS ARTISTS MODERN LOVE
VARIOUS ARTISTS CLUB CLASSICS VOLUME 2
VARIOUS ARTISTS 12 X 12
VARIOUS ARTISTS AMERICAN DREAMS
VARIOUS ARTISTS NIGHT BEAT
VARIOUS ARTISTS 20 HOLIDAY HITS
VARIOUS ARTISTS OPEN TOP CARS AND GIRLS IN T-SHIRTS
VARIOUS ARTISTS EXPRESSIONS
VARIOUS ARTISTS ROCK ANTHEMS
VARIOUS ARTISTS THE PRINCE'S TRUST COLLECTION

thanks,
Martin

Re: 1985 Albums

Martin
... and these are the ones I have, but not on disk or blog

VANGELIS                           MASK
SECOND IMAGE                    STRANGE REFLECTIONS (On Wants List)
IQ                                     THE WAKE
HEAVY PETTIN'                    ROCK AIN'T DEAD
CABARET VOLTAIRE              DRINKING GASOLINE
ADAM ANT                          VIVE LE ROCK
FALL                                  THIS NATION'S SAVING GRACE
ORIGINAL TV SOUNDTRACK    MIAMI VICE
CABARET VOLTAIRE              THE COVENANT, THE SWORD & THE ARM OF THE LORD
PAUL HARDCASTLE               PAUL HARDCASTLE
TWISTED SISTER                 COME OUT AND PLAY
&
LEONARD BERNSTEIN, KIRI TE KANAWA & JOSÉ CARRERAS WEST SIDE STORY

& VA's
VARIOUS ARTISTS THIS IS SOUL
VARIOUS ARTISTS MASSIVE: AN ALBUM OF REGGAE HITS (On Wants)
VARIOUS ARTISTS STREET SOUNDS ELECTRO 10

I'll post the two Wants shortly, just ask if you need any others

Martin

Re: 1985 Albums

Wazzer150864

Re: 1985 Albums

Wazzer150864

paul

Re: 1985 Albums

Martin
That's great Paul, thanks - I will load them today/tomorrow ...

Re: 1985 Albums

Wazzer150864
https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/o352d3

20 Holiday Hits (missing The Sierras - Live Is Life)

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/15xyys

Open Top Cars & Girls in T-Shirts

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/b1ti3t

Expressions

Re: 1985 Albums

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Hi Martin,

Here is Rock anthems from 1985.

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/ik6vf8

I'm still after TIK & TOK - INTOLERANCE from 1984 please,

Cheers

Paul

Re: 1985 Albums

Martin
Thanks Paul, Tik & Tok is in the queue - had to convert mp3 to mp3 to be able to get the tags to work - if that makes sense! Got a few others as well over the next few days too ....

Re: 1985 Albums

Martin
Here is Vangelis - Mask (1985)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mnduw7

Re: 1985 Albums

Martin
Leonard, Kiri etc - West Side Story

https://www.sendspace.com/file/i7yqtk

Re: 1985 Albums

Martin
VA -This Is Soul (1985)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/dwceow

Re: 1985 Albums

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Hi Martin, can I just check with you, This is Soul is a 1969 release and not a 1985 release and chart entry?

Paul

Re: 1985 Albums

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Hi Martin,

I Found Street Sounds Electro 10, IQ and Paul Hardcastle so its just the following left for me please:

Tik & Tok                   Intolerance (1984)
SECOND IMAGE           STRANGE REFLECTIONS (1985)
VARIOUS ARTISTS MASSIVE: AN ALBUM OF REGGAE HITS (1985)

Cheers

Paul

Re: 1985 Albums

Martin
Hi Paul - you are correct it is the 1969 release, and according to OCC it recharted in 1985. I had it down as a new release in '85 but my "system"! picked up the '69 album anyway.

Tik & Tok loaded in 1984 albums - will do the other two asap.

Re: 1985 Albums

Martin
Paul,

Just looking at Massive 1 - Reggae Hits, you loaded in the "More Compilations" thread in Sept 2015 - you you should have it. Happy to pass it back if you can't find it.

Will load Strange Reflections now.

cheers,
Martin

Re: 1985 Albums

Martin
Second Image - Strange Reflections

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qt36ux

Re: 1985 Albums

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Here is VA - Telly Hits (1985) reached No.34

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/uni7aw

Paul

Re: 1985 Albums

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Animal Nightlife - Shangri-la (1985) reached No. 35

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/lbwcoz

Re: 1985 Albums

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Hi Martin,

Just a quick reminder that I still need VARIOUS ARTISTS MASSIVE: AN ALBUM OF REGGAE HITS (On Wants) when you get a moment please.

Cheers

paul
123