1986 Albums

12

1986 Albums

Martin
1986 completed - usual set of VA's and a few albums I don't have and can't find - any help again really appreciated.

SPITTING IMAGE           SPIT IN YOUR EAR
HOUSEMARTINS           THE HOUSEMARTINS' CHRISTMAS SINGLES BOX
ROGER WHITTAKER       SKYE BOAT SONG AND OTHER GREAT SONGS
SHALAMAR                  THE GREATEST HITS

KIRI TE KANAWA, JOSÉ CARRERAS & SARAH VAUGHAN    SOUTH PACIFIC
LEONARD BERNSTEIN, KIRI TE KANAWA & JOSÉ CARRERAS HIGHLIGHTS FROM WEST SIDE STORY

and the VA's

VARIOUS ARTISTS ROCK ANTHEMS 2
VARIOUS ARTISTS THE CINEMA HITS ALBUM
VARIOUS ARTISTS TWO'S COMPANY
VARIOUS ARTISTS DISCOVER COUNTRY / DISCOVER NEW COUNTRY
VARIOUS ARTISTS YOU'VE GOT TO LAUGH
VARIOUS ARTISTS SUMMER DAYS, BOOGIE NIGHTS
VARIOUS ARTISTS ABSOLUTE ROCK 'N' ROLL
VARIOUS ARTISTS SIMON BATES - OUR TUNE
VARIOUS ARTISTS FORMULA 30 - 2
VARIOUS ARTISTS NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC '86

cheers,
Martin

Re: 1986 Albums

Martin
I have these, and can't find them on the disk, if you need any shout.

VARIOUS ARTISTS TELEVISION'S GREATEST HITS VOLUME II
VARIOUS ARTISTS STREET SOUNDS HIP-HOP ELECTRO 15
VARIOUS ARTISTS HEAR 'N' AID

TERRAPLANE                       BLACK AND WHITE
ORIGINAL LONDON CAST       LES MISÉRABLES
OZZY OSBOURNE                 THE ULTIMATE SIN
ICICLE WORKS                    SEVEN SINGLES DEEP
HIPSWAY                           HIPSWAY
THAT PETROL EMOTION        MANIC POP THRILL
CA$HFLOW                         CA$HFLOW
HEAVEN 17                         ENDLESS
TANGERINE DREAM               UNDERWATER SUNLIGHT
JAMES INGRAM                    NEVER FELT SO GOOD
IT'S IMMATERIAL                 LIFE'S HARD AND THEN YOU DIE
THIS MORTAL COIL              FILIGREE AND SHADOW
RICHARD THOMPSON            DARING ADVENTURES
GARY NUMAN                      STRANGE CHARM
RICHARD CLAYDERMAN         HOLLYWOOD AND BROADWAY
HEAVEN 17                        PLEASURE ONE
BOB GELDOF                      DEEP IN THE HEART OF NOWHERE

I'll be glad when the VA's end in '88!
cheers,
Martin

Re: 1986 Albums

Wazzer150864

Re: 1986 Albums

Wazzer150864

Re: 1986 Albums

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Various Artists - Now That's What I Call Music! '86 (1986)

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/90o1f8

Spitting Image

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/mdf09d

Re: 1986 Albums

Wazzer150864

Re: 1986 Albums

Martin
That's just awesome, Paul - do you need any?

Re: 1986 Albums

Wazzer150864
Shalamar - The Very Best Of Shalamar (1986) is in the wrong folder, you'll find it in 1989!

Re: 1986 Albums

Wazzer150864

Re: 1986 Albums

Wazzer150864
https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/1caf5l

Highlights West Side Story

Re: 1986 Albums

Wazzer150864
Hi Martin,

I had everything you wanted except the South Pacific so I added to the wants list.

Can you load these ones for me please:

VARIOUS ARTISTS TELEVISION'S GREATEST HITS VOLUME II
VARIOUS ARTISTS STREET SOUNDS HIP-HOP ELECTRO 15

ORIGINAL LONDON CAST       LES MISÉRABLES
ICICLE WORKS                    SEVEN SINGLES DEEP
HIPSWAY                           HIPSWAY
CA$HFLOW                         CA$HFLOW
HEAVEN 17                         ENDLESS
JAMES INGRAM                    NEVER FELT SO GOOD
IT'S IMMATERIAL                 LIFE'S HARD AND THEN YOU DIE
GARY NUMAN                      STRANGE CHARM
RICHARD CLAYDERMAN         HOLLYWOOD AND BROADWAY
HEAVEN 17                        PLEASURE ONE

Nearly clear of the VA's, Yippppeeeeee

Paul

Re: 1986 Albums

Martin
Thanks Paul - and no need to add South Pacific, just found it - using "Original London Cast" rather than jose, kiri etc.

Will start uploads asap ....

Re: 1986 Albums

Martin
VA - Television's Greatest Hits Volume II (1986)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8v5yzl

Re: 1986 Albums

Martin
Original London Cast - Les Miserables (1986)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1vik8b

Re: 1986 Albums

Martin
Heaven 17 - Endless (1986)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/usdmdw

Re: 1986 Albums

Martin
Gary Numan - Strange Charm (1986)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/82pwed

Re: 1986 Albums

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Hi Martin,

Can I just check one of the VA albums with you:

You loaded TELEVISION'S GREATEST HITS VOLUME II which is listed on Discog as per the following link:

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Televisions-Greatest-Hits-Volume-II/release/4236343

However I can't find it on the OCC site.

I found for 1986 Telly Hits 2 which is loaded on OCC at No.68. (See Discog link)

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Telly-Hits-2/release/1626372

I have this with 2 tracks missing: Theme to Hideaway and The Collectors.

Did both albums chart or is one a red hearing do you think?

Paul

Re: 1986 Albums

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Hi Martin,

Was looking at the 1986 albums I said I wanted and was sure I had some of them. Just re-checked and found on another HD, sorry. This is what is left of my wants please:

VARIOUS ARTISTS STREET SOUNDS HIP-HOP ELECTRO 15
CA$HFLOW                         CA$HFLOW

At least its only 2 now so you are free to get on with 87!

Paul

Re: 1986 Albums

Martin
Thanks for the uploads - and i'll do these two shortly.

I'll check out TV hits as well - i like the idea of it being a "red hearing", seems apt for a music blog!

cheers,
Martin

Re: 1986 Albums

Martin
VA - Street Sounds Hip Hop Electro 15 (1986)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hhae6n
12