1995 Singles

123

1995 Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
A few alternative versions of tracks loaded by Martin for 1995 (mostly!)

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/lk18sc

Paul

Re: 1995 Singles

Martin
Finally got back to 1995 Singles ...

E, F & G missing singles, mixes and EPs (+ Bruno & Liz - Let's Dance (1990) for Sam!)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/65bwf0

https://www.sendspace.com/file/q0e56r

I'm missing 1 EP and 1 track:-

Eddy - You Bring Out The Best In Me (EP - all tracks missing)
Finitribe - Sheigra 5

anyone help?
thanks,
Martin
Sam

Re: 1995 Singles

Sam
Administrator
Many thanks Martin

Re: 1995 Singles

Martin
Finally got back to 1995 Singles

H,I & J (with a few F & G's)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/lwy4o2

I think all I'm missing is

JETPAC - Music 'N' Gurls - 03 Thru The Wall
Sam

Re: 1995 Singles

Sam
Administrator
Many thanks to you all

Sam

Re: 1995 Singles

Wazzer150864
Thanks Martin, keep 'em coming!

Paul

Re: 1995 Singles

Martin
1995 Letter K

Extras etc ...

https://www.sendspace.com/file/p3lnk4

Missing just 1 "K"

K-STAND FEATURING PETE BOYLE - Eric The King / Ooh-ah, Eric Cantona

Re: 1995 Singles

Martin
1995 Letter L

Wants and Extras:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g54bqq

Missing:

LIPSTICK - 01 Back For Good (7" Pop It Up Mix)
LIPSTICK - 03 Back For Good (Attitude Mix)
LIPSTICK - 04 Bitter Sweet
LIVINGSTONE - Gangsta
LOVESTATION - 04 Love Come Rescue Me (Mr Roy's Gus Honeybun Mix)
LUTHER VANDROSS & JANET JACKSON - The Best Things In Life Are Free (Roger Sanchez Mixes) (Whole CDS)

Re: 1995 Singles

Martin
1995 Letter M

Wants and Extras:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/wn8b61

Missing: (many on Paul's Want lists too)

MAD JOCKS - Zorba's Dance feat. Jockmaster B.A.
MADDER ROSE - The Love You Save - 02 No Avail
MAI TAI - 02 History '95 - The Jupiter Remixes (Garage Mix)
MARSHALL'S PARTY Feat Killer T - Catch A Groove / Shoo Be Doo (CD Remix EP)
MASSIVE ATTACK - Karmacoma EP - 01 Karmacoma (Radio Edit)
MICHAEL WATFORD - 01 Love Change Over (Radio Edit)
MICHAEL WATFORD - 04 Love Change Over (Wild Club Mix)
MR. LEE - 02 Get Busy (The Big City Summer Mix)
MR. LEE - 03 Get Busy (The Big City Summer Instrumental)

Re: 1995 Singles

Martin
1995 Letters N, O & P

Extra tracks etc

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zuoem9

Missing:

THE NOLANS - 01 I'm In The Mood For Dancing (From Hell Radio Edit)
THE NOLANS - 04 Somebody Loves You
NOVECENTO - 01 Day and Night (Rapino Radio Edit)
NOVECENTO - 04 Day and Night (Grinstretcher 'Avin It Mix)
NOVECENTO - 05 Day and Night (Novecento 900 Mix)
NOVECENTO - 06 Day and Night (Emmbee Club Mix)
NUFF SISTERS - 01 Serious Situation (7'' Nu Yoick Vocal Mix)
NUFF SISTERS - 03 Serious Situation (Moses Mix)
NUFF SISTERS - 04 Serious Situation (Original Instrumental Mix)
NUFF SISTERS - 05 Serious Situation (Dave & Paul’s Car Sticker Mix)
PRAXIS FEATURING KATHY BROWN - 03 Turn Me Out (Original David Shaw US Extended Mix)
PRAXIS FEATURING KATHY BROWN - 05 Turn Me Out (Hustlers Convention Full Length Disco Affair)

Re: 1995 Singles

Martin
1995 Letter R (no Q's!)

Additional Tracks, Mixes, EPs etc

https://www.sendspace.com/file/fovs8d

https://www.sendspace.com/file/cxs4zu

Missing & Wants:

RED FOX - Blue Army
THE RHYTHMIC STATE - Slam EP - 03 Power People II
THE RHYTHMIC STATE - Slam EP - 04 Back Track Jack
RONNI SIMON - Take You There - 01 Take You There (7" Radio Mix)
RONNI SIMON - Take You There - 03 Take You There (Play Boys Vocal Mix)
RONNI SIMON - Take You There - 04 Take You There (Xen Mantra Tribal Dub)
RONNI SIMON - Take You There - 05 Take You There (Splice Of Life Nu Soul Mix)
RONNI SIMON - Take You There - 06 Take You There (Lovestation's Eden Mix)

Re: 1995 Singles

Wazzer150864
https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/34yizs

A few of the ones you are missing Martin, and a few bonus tracks too

Paul

Re: 1995 Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Hi Martin,

You loaded 2 Kim Weston tracks for 1995 but I can't find them listed on OCC site. Are they part of an EP?

Paul

Re: 1995 Singles

Martin
1995 Letter S

Singles, Tracks and EPS

https://www.sendspace.com/file/vumbu1

https://www.sendspace.com/file/e6agp6

I'm Missing:

SARA PARKER - 01 My Love Is Deep (Radio Edit)
SARA PARKER - 06 My Love Is Deep (Abyss Dub)
THE BIG BREAKFAST CREW - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
SHOCK 'N' OUT FEAT TIPPA IRIE & LLOYD BROWN - 01 Baby Mother (Single Mix)
SHOCK 'N' OUT FEAT TIPPA IRIE & LLOYD BROWN - 02 Baby Mother (Instrumental)
SHOCK 'N' OUT FEAT TIPPA IRIE & LLOYD BROWN - 03 Baby Mother (Sponji Dance Hall)
SHOCK 'N' OUT FEAT TIPPA IRIE & LLOYD BROWN - 04 Baby Mother (Slow Wine)
SHOCK 'N' OUT FEAT TIPPA IRIE & LLOYD BROWN - 05 Baby Mother (Lloyds Solo Version)
SID OWEN & PATSY PALMER - Better Believe It (Children In Need)
SLAMM - Just Can't Stop My Heart
SLEAZESISTERS - 03 Sex feat. Vikki Shepard (Sleazesisters Orgasm Mix)
SLEAZESISTERS - 04 Let's Whip It Up (Sleazesisters Anthem Mix)
SMALLER - The Smaller EP - 03 Frank's Mild Years
SMALLER - The Smaller EP - 04 I Hate Music
SPIRAL STARES - Without Your Love
STAR TURN ON 45 (PINTS) - 01 UP ON THE ROOF

Excuse the The Big Breakfast Crew sneaking in the S's - OCC has it by Shelter, Discogs differs. I guess it was a Christmas charity single for Shelter. If anyone uploads it, i'll put a fiver in a charity box!

cheers,
Martin

Re: 1995 Singles

Martin
Thanks for the singles, Paul - much appreciated.

As for Kim Weston - senility setting in! I decided a few weeks ago to find all the 20th Century Masters - Millenium Collection CDs - and Kim was one of them. My (random) filing system went haywire and I put them in my Singles Upload folder!

Cheers,
Martin

Re: 1995 Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Ah, makes sense now, I'm sure I've done the same more than once!

Here is a load more missing tracks. Lot's of Donna Summer alternative versions and a fair few letter R tracks

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/x12usb

Paul

Re: 1995 Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Sam

Re: 1995 Singles

Sam
Administrator
Many thanks you two

Re: 1995 Singles

This post was updated on .
SHELTER (THE NATIONAL CAMPAIGN FOR HOMELESS PEOPLE) ------------------------

 SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN

    Produced by FKB.

  CD5: 95 UK  AVEX UK AVEX CD12
    Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (Radio Edit)
    Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (12" Savage Club Mix)
    Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (Sound Of FKB Mix)

NOTE : SHELTER and The BIG BREAKFAST CREW Featuring Lily Savage, The Gladiators,
Denise Van Outen, Sooty.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xshelter+sante+claus.TRS0&_nkw=shelter+sante+claus&_sacat=0

Re: 1995 Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Morning Martin,

I found a few more mixes and alternative versions of some of the 1995 singles...

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/kzac69

Paul
123