1996 Singles

1234 ... 6

1996 Singles

Martin
A new year for Singles - 1996.

Here's the extra tracks, EPs and mixes I needed for Artists beginning 0-9 and letter A

UK 1996 Singles 0-A Pt1 - https://www.sendspace.com/file/xisp52

UK 1996 Singles 0-A Pt2 - https://www.sendspace.com/file/w44183

I'm missing the following mixes, the other tracks for these are in the RAR's above.

A.D.A.M. FEATURING AMY - 02 Memories And Dreams (Rockin' With Memories And Dreams Mix)
A.D.A.M. FEATURING AMY - 06 Memories And Dreams (Columbo's Touch Mix)
AMIRA - 01 Walk (Mousse T's Radio Edit)
AMIRA - 02 Walk (Blaze Radio Edit)
ANGEL MORAES - 01 Heaven Knows - Deep Deep Down (Galvatron Dub - The Vth Column Edit)
ANGEL MORAES - 04 Heaven Knows - Deep Deep Down (Factory Dub)

Any help would be great.
thanks,
Martin
Sam

Re: 1996 Singles

Sam
Administrator
Many thanks Martin

Re: 1996 Singles

Wazzer150864
Hi Martin, thanks for the 96 additions. Here are a couple of the missing tracks

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/crmm1q

Paul

Re: 1996 Singles

Martin
Thanks Paul - B shortly
Sam

Re: 1996 Singles

Sam
Administrator
Afternoon Martin

Hope your ok are the singles getting you down

All the best

Sam

Re: 1996 Singles

John Smith
Quick Sam ...
Get to Tesco...

http://www.hotukdeals.com/visit?m=27&q=2618071

Re: 1996 Singles

John Smith

Re: 1996 Singles

Martin
I'm good thanks - been catching up on albums etc .... will get back to the Singles shortly

... bit late to posting choccy offers a day after Valentines, as if i'd buy them twice a year!
Sam

Re: 1996 Singles

Sam
Bit late now Tesco just been with the half price Easter eggs, but your offer was in store

And you know what they say if you've got them you'll eat them

Re: 1996 Singles

Martin
Sam spurred me on ....

1996 Singles B additions, mixes and missing in 2 parts

https://www.sendspace.com/file/z76xuq

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4wmrh9

I'm missing the following, any help appreciated

THE BEAT SYNDICATE - 03 Throw The Madness (Ivan Gough Remix)
THE BEAT SYNDICATE - 05 Throw The Madness (New Generation Remix)
BLACK LACE - 03 The Electric Slide (Extended Version)
BLACK LACE - 04 The Electric Slide (Karaoke Version)
BLACK LACE - 05 The Electric Slide (Dry Vibe Mix)
BLACK LACE - 06 The Electric Slide (Dry Vibe Karaoke Mix)
BLACK MAGIC - 01 Freedom (Make It Funky) (Bottom Dollar Radio Edit)
BLACK MAGIC - 03 Freedom (Make It Funky) (Alex Natale Remix)
BLACK MAGIC - 04 Freedom (Make It Funky) (Morel Inc Remix)
BLACK MAGIC - 05 Freedom (Make It Funky) (Sleeping Lions Club Mix)
THE BLACK SCIENCE ORCHESTRA - 03 Save The Beats
BLAIR - 01 Life?
BLAIR - 03 Life? (Album Version)
BLAIR - 04 Life? (Serious Rope Classic Mix Edit)
BLAIR - 05 Life? (Tee's Freeze Mix)
BLAIR - 06 Life? (Illin'tons Ready To Groove The Club Mix)
BLAIR - 07 Life? (Illin'tons Funky Big Muff Mix)
BORIS DLUGOSCH PRESENTS BOOOM! - 03 Keep Pushin' (Jules & Skins Remix)
BOYS TOWN GANG - 03 I Love You Baby
BROOKLYN'S POOR AND NEEDY - 01 Happiness (Is Just Round The Bend) (Happiness Edit)
BROOKLYN'S POOR AND NEEDY - 02 Happiness (Is Just Round The Bend) (Stretch And Vern's Herobics Mix)
BROOKLYN'S POOR AND NEEDY - 04 Happiness (Is Just Round The Bend) (Ill Disco Remix)
BROOKLYN'S POOR AND NEEDY - 05 Happiness (Is Just Round The Bend) (Bob Punkhouse Remix)
BROOKLYN'S POOR AND NEEDY - 06 Happiness (Is Just Round The Bend) (Happiness Credits)

"C" won't be as long!
cheers,
Martin
Sam

Re: 1996 Singles

Sam
Administrator
Morning

Many thanks Martin

Re: 1996 Singles

Martin
1996 "C" - just a few extras, tracks and missings

https://www.sendspace.com/file/wjrlaj

but I can't find ...

CHERYL LYNN - 01 Got To Be Real (Classic Paradise Radio Mix)
CHERYL LYNN - 02 Guarantee For My Heart (Tee's Radio)
COURTNEY PINE - 05 I've Known Rivers (Pressure Drop Amazonian Acapella Mix)
CRAIG MCLACHLAN & THE CULPRITS - Hear The World Cry
CRIMINAL ELEMENT - 01 Go Around (Arthur Baker 7'' Mix)
CRIMINAL ELEMENT - 02 Go Around (Arthur Baker 12'' Mix)

Martin
Sam

Re: 1996 Singles

Sam
Administrator
Thanks Martin you have been busy

Re: 1996 Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Hi Martin,

Thanks for the 1996 extras. Sorry but I don't have the missing tracks and can't find them. I have added to the wants list,

Thanks

Paul

1996

A new year for Singles - 1996.

Here's the extra tracks, EPs and mixes I needed for Artists beginning 0-9 and letter A

UK 1996 Singles 0-A Pt1 - https://www.sendspace.com/file/xisp52

UK 1996 Singles 0-A Pt2 - https://www.sendspace.com/file/w44183

I'm missing the following mixes, the other tracks for these are in the RAR's above.

A.D.A.M. FEATURING AMY - 02 Memories And Dreams (Rockin' With Memories And Dreams Mix)
A.D.A.M. FEATURING AMY - 06 Memories And Dreams (Columbo's Touch Mix)
AMIRA - 01 Walk (Mousse T's Radio Edit)
AMIRA - 02 Walk (Blaze Radio Edit)
ANGEL MORAES - 01 Heaven Knows - Deep Deep Down (Galvatron Dub - The Vth Column Edit)
ANGEL MORAES - 04 Heaven Knows - Deep Deep Down (Factory Dub)

Any help would be great.
thanks,
Martin

http://loadsamusics-archives-forum.2292635.n4.nabble.com/1996-Singles-tp4664863.html
To start a new topic under UK ALBUM CHART PROJECT, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES FORUM, click here.
NAML

Sent from my iPad

Re: 1996

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Hi Martin/Les, These links don't work?

Paul

Re: 1996

Martin
umm.... not sure what Les has been drinking this time - it's the repeat first post of the "1996 Singles" on the next thread - so nothing new in it, but I'll have one of whatever 'e's drinking!

.... sorry for the slow reply - just got back from THE match (i was born in Lincoln!!!!)

cheers,
Martin

Re: 1996

Not sure what happened there ..

Especially as I hadn't had a drink then ...

Watching THE MATCH ..

MILLWALL ...

With a few Strongbow Ciders today ..
Out of John Smiths ..!!

Re: 1996

Martin
Who'd a' thought it - Lincoln vs Sutton in the 1/4 finals!

any way, to celebrate here's 1996 Singles D, extras, missing etc.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ni0olx

https://www.sendspace.com/file/2yae8h

I'm missing:

DANNY TENAGLIA - 04 Ohno (Sextravaganza's Tribal Dub)
DAVID HOLMES - 03 My Mate Paul (My Mainman Paul Mix)
D'BORA - 01 Good Love, Real Love (The Dudes Edit)
D'BORA - 03 Good Love, Real Love (Primetime Radio Edit)
D'BORA - 07 Good Love, Real Love (The Rollin' Primetime Mix)
DC PROJECT FEATURING ALEXA - 03 Come And Get My Loving
DC PROJECT FEATURING ALEXA - 04 Come And Get My Loving (Instrumental)
DEATH IN VEGAS - 01 Rocco (DRVRSLZ Edit)
DEFINITION OF SOUND - 02 Child (Jah Wobble Mix)
DEFINITION OF SOUND - 03 Child (Robin Guthrie Mix)
THE DHARMAS - 3 Miles High - 01 Three Miles High
THE DHARMAS - 3 Miles High - 02 Soul Driven
THE DHARMAS - 3 Miles High - 03 First You Must Rise
THE DHARMAS - 3 Miles High - 04 Whirlwind
DJ SNEAK - 01 Different Shapes And Sizes (7" Edit)
D'LUX - 02 Love Resurrection (Jupiter Radio Edit)
D'LUX - 05 Love Resurrection (Jupiter Remix)
D'LUX - 06 Love Resurrection (Johnny Versace Mix)
DUDEARELLA FEATURING SHELLEY NELSON - Top Of The World / Harmonious - 02 Top Of The World (The Dudes Edit)
DUDEARELLA FEATURING SHELLEY NELSON - Top Of The World / Harmonious - 04 Harmonious

cheers ,
Martin
Sam

Re: 1996

Sam
Administrator
Thanks Martin

I would of put money on Lincoln they've been playing well with that manager

And Les will say I don't spend any

1234 ... 6