1997 Singles

1234 ... 8

1997 Singles

Martin
So a small start for UK 1997 Singles - these are a couple of missing with artists starting with numbers - don't worry A won't be long!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/n7nopb

As an aside, i used mp3clan.pro/mp3/ to source many of the more obscure mixes etc - however E E (my b/band provider) has just blocked access - anyone know of an equally obscure site for mixes etc.

Martin

Re: 1997 Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Thanks Martin. Just checked and Sky have blocked it too. I mainly use UTube for obscure mixes.

Paul
Sam

Re: 1997 Singles

Sam
Administrator
Thanks for the uploads you two

All the best

Sam

Re: 1997 Singles

b9russell
Try
mp3clan.unblocked.bid

Re: 1997 Singles

You can also use a free vpn ..

I set mine to EAST USA ..

Mp3 clan is available then ..
And the torrent sites ..?
ProxyBunker ..

Doesn't track Any activity then ..???!!!

Re: 1997 Singles

Martin
Thanks b9russell - that works (as does using the original site on 4G from my mobile  - which is also from EE!).

Thanks Les - I might have to get a VPN if all the best sites get blocked.

Re: 1997 Singles

Martin
1997 Singles - letter A.

A few missing singles + the usual mix tracks and CDS here.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/3nc72j

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rp8slh

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4j5he4

I'm missing none completely, just a few mixes as below (although Atmosfear is track #1).

ALIBI - 02 You Got It (Frankie's Single Edit)
ALIBI - 04 You Got It (Goodfello's Dub)
ALIBI - 06 You Got It (T.J. Rehmi's Mix)
THE ALOOF - Wish You Were Here... - 03 Bittersweet (Lemon In The Honey - Domestic Mix)
THE ALOOF - Wish You Were Here... - 04 Bittersweet (Lemon In The Honey - In House Mix)
ATMOSFEAR - 01 Dancing In Outer Space (Mow Remixes) (Lunar Radio Edit)
ATTICA BLUES - 05 Tender (Deflon Sallahr Remix)
ATTICA BLUES - 03 Tender (IBO Mix)
ATTICA BLUES - 06 Tender (Radio Edit)
AUDIOWEB - Faker - 02 I Don't Know
AUDIOWEB - Faker - 04 Love Gone Wrong
AUDIOWEB - Faker - 03 Sit Pon Di Rhythm

Letter B along soon

cheers,
Martin

Re: 1997 Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Cheers Martin, here are the 2 missing Aloof tracks...

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/0qlg7u

And here are some additional 1997 A's mixes I found as I was tagging the ones you loaded:

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/8zzq82

Paul

Re: 1997 Singles

Martin
Thanks Paul - great finds.

Nearly finished the B's - but as a head's up, I've come across one completely missing, which I can't find anywhere in my usual places.

Blue Max - Get Down Get Funky (20/12/1997 #83 1 week)

https://www.discogs.com/Blue-Max-Get-Down-Get-Funky/master/251915

According to discogs, they only made this record - could be the proverbial RHS! Have you got it or able to find it?

Will post the usual tomorrow,
cheers,
Martin

Re: 1997 Singles

Re: 1997 Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Not got it Martin so over to you Les.

Thanks

Paul
Sam

Re: 1997 Singles

Sam
Administrator
Many thanks to you all

Sam

Re: 1997 Singles

I'm sorting ...

ATTICA BLUES
&
THE ALOOF ..

Will upload later ...

Re: 1997 Singles

Martin
1997 Singles, Letter B

Additions, mixes etc:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/0sao8b

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1sg7n4

Missing Completely:

BLUE MAX - 01 Get Down Get Funky (Radio Edit)
BLUE MAX - 02 Get Down Get Funky (Original Mix)
BLUE MAX - 03 Get Down Get Funky (Brittany Remix)
BLUE MAX - 04 Get Down Get Funky (Disco Volante Remix)

Missing Mixes:

BASSCAMP - 01 Take Your Body (Basscamp Original Edit)
BASSCAMP - 02 Take Your Body (Basscamp Original 12") *
BASSCAMP - 03 Take Your Body (Like It A Lot Dub)
BASSCAMP - 04 Take Your Body (Like It A Lot Club Mix) *
BLACK BOX - Native New Yorker - 04 I Got The Vibration (Lelewel Freak Mix)
BLACK STAR LINER - Rock Freak EP - 03 Inder Automatic
BLACK STAR LINER - Rock Freak EP - 04 Shoona
BLUE AMAZON - 03 And Then The Rain Falls (Jamie Myerson Remix)
BOOTSY COLLINS FEAT MC LYTE - 02 I'm Leavin' U (Gotta Go, Gotta Go) (Mousse T.'s Radio Mix)

* I think i can get 2 of the Basscamp's + Blue Amazon - MP3Clan's playin' up at the minute.

Re: 1997 Singles

Martin
... and thanks Les - Paul's load the Aloof, so just Attica Blues needed + Blue Max if you can do.

Re: 1997 Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Thanks Martin. Here is the Bootsy Collins track

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/laeb5c

Paul

Re: 1997 Singles

Martin
Thanks Paul - I can get the missing 3 - it'll just take a while....

Re: 1997 Singles

This post was updated on .
BASSCAMP

https://www.sendspace.com/file/tw6pzy

BLACK BOX

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1x7trb

MORE BLACK BOX COMPLETE CDS.
Uploading ..
track list available at ..
http://www.filefactory.com/folder/788359a7897e66a4

BLUE AMAZON - 03 And Then The Rain Falls (Jamie Myerson Remix)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/p5ljiq

LOADSA OTHER Cd versions ..
BLUE AMAZON - And Then The Rain Falls

http://www.filefactory.com/folder/17b06da36d49f9b5

Re: 1997 Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Thanks Les & Martin. Here are a few extra mixes and alternative versions

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/ae62sc

Paul

Re: 1997 Singles

ATTICA BLUES - 05 Tender (Deflon Sallahr Remix)
ATTICA BLUES - 03 Tender (IBO Mix)
ATTICA BLUES - 06 Tender (Radio Edit)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/chvimc

ATTICA BLUES