1998 Singles

1234

1998 Singles

Martin
Thought I'd make a gentle start to 1998 before 2018 begins!

My baseline is Paul's diskload of a couple of years ago + Les's 1998 on the blog (don't ask which one exactly - i'm easily confused)

Here's the 1998 Singles starting with 0-9

Extras:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/lgpqa3

Just missing a couple of mixes:

7TH DISTRICT INC. - 01 The Bottle (Classic Club Radio Edit)
7TH DISTRICT INC. - 05 The Bottle (Clay & Deller Industry Standard Dub)

cheers,
Martin
Sam

Re: 1998 Singles

Sam
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Morning Martin

Many thanks for the hard work

Re: 1998 Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Cheers Martin

This is the latest view of the tracks I have in my 1998 singles folder. Let me know if you need any of them,

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1iszfh

Paul

Re: 1998 Singles

Martin
Thanks Paul - will do.

Happy New Year to you all ....

Re: 1998 Singles

Felix
Happy year to all of you!

Paul, I went through your list of 1998 singles. I could need

Parkride Can You Feel It (Ruff Driverz Remix '98)

Thanks

Re: 1998 Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Hi Felix, Happy New Year. Here is the track you requested.

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/bnk73i

Paul

Re: 1998 Singles

Felix
Thanks Paul
Sam

Re: 1998 Singles

Sam
Administrator
Many thanks all

Sam

Re: 1998 Singles

Martin
1998 Singles, Letter A

Missing (usually 76-100), extra tracks etc

https://www.sendspace.com/file/puz41h

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ccyyp3

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jmd6c6

https://www.sendspace.com/file/syzols

None missing completely, just these tracks/mixes:

THE ABSOLUTE - 01 Catch Me (Mark!'s Radio Mix)
THE ABSOLUTE - 03 Catch Me (Get Down Vocal)
AFRIKA BAMBAATAA & THE SOUL SONIC FORCE - 02 Planet Rock '98 Remixes (Eric Powell's Boogie Mix)
AFRIKA BAMBAATAA & THE SOUL SONIC FORCE - 03 Planet Rock '98 Remixes (Zulu Funk Mix)
ALABAMA 3 - 01 Converted (Perverted Mix)
ALABAMA 3 - 03 Converted (Missionary Position Mix)
AMBROSIA - 01 Inside Your Arms (Radio Edit)
AMBROSIA - 02 Inside Your Arms (Graham Gold Mix)
ANDY & THE LAMBOY - 01 The Inside feat. Michelle Weeks (C&G Radio Edit)
ANDY & THE LAMBOY - 04 The Inside feat. Michelle Weeks (Xpress Mix)
THE ASTRO TRAX TEAM - 02 The Energy (Feel The Vibe) (Original Mix)
THE ASTRO TRAX TEAM - 03 The Energy (Feel The Vibe) (D's Vibe Vocal)

Paul - I don't think any of these are in your latest A 1998 loads.
cheers,
Martin
Sam

Re: 1998 Singles

Sam
Administrator
Many thanks Martin

Re: 1998 Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Thanks for these Martin, I added the missing to the wants list. I did have the 2 Alabama 3 tracks needed so added them here along with a load of other Alabama 3 alternative tracks and single releases not in our folder:

Alabama 3 Part 1

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/e5z9o2

Alabama 3 Part 2

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/td3foe

Thanks

Paul

Re: 1998 Singles

Martin
Hi Paul - missed these two uploads 'til just now - but both fail.

Sendspace say's "it has advised the owner" - pls can you reup.

cheers,
Martin

Re: 1998 Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Will do Martin, I've used up all my allowances for the month! Will have to load small files on the free service

Paul

Re: 1998 Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Sam

Re: 1998 Singles

Sam
Administrator
Thanks you two

At least it's another year out of the way Martin
But you'll have to write down where you are lol

Re: 1998 Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Hi Martin, thanks for the 2007 loads. Here are a few of the missing tracks you needed plus some Rita Ora remixes from 2014 I came across:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/93wxyh

Paul

Re: 1998 Singles

Martin
Thanks Paul - I've posted the rest of the 2007 on t'other thread.

... and Sam - generally speaking I haven't a clue where I am - but we'll get there in the end, 2007 was quite "easy", so somewhere between 1999 and 2006 them pesky mixes will go out of fashion!

I'm sure Paul said it was 1998, however ....

Re: 1998 Singles

Martin
It's been a right "B" of a week!

UK 1998 Singles letter B

Extra, missing etc., the rogue N for Newcastle included is 'cos OCC has it as Black & White Army.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/o77pxv

https://www.sendspace.com/file/b6qhi8

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9wbkaj

https://www.sendspace.com/file/5k304n

No complete wants, a few mixes needed...

BALLISTIC BROTHERS - 02 Marching On (Church & Soul Groovement)
BALLISTIC BROTHERS - 03 Marching On (Instrumental By Masters At Work)
BEDLAM AGO GO - 04 Season No. 5 (Remainder Dub)
BLACK CONNECTION - 01 I'm Gonna Get Ya Baby (Full Intention Vocal Radio Mix)
BRUCE WAYNE - 02 No Good For Me (Two Phunky People Edit)
BRUCE WAYNE - 03 No Good For Me (Bruce Wayne Split Decision Mix)
BUCKS FIZZ - Making Your Mind Up '98 - 01 Making Your Mind Up '98 (Radio Edit)
BUCKS FIZZ - Making Your Mind Up '98 - 03 Making Your Mind Up '98 (Over 18 Speed Mix)
BUCKS FIZZ - Making Your Mind Up '98 - 04 U-Gotta-Vision
BUDDHA MONK - 02 Got's Like Come On Thru (Accapella)
BUDDHA MONK - 03 Got's Like Come On Thru (Freundeskreis-Remix)
BUDDHA MONK - 04 Got's Like Come On Thru (Silly-Walks-Soundsystem-Remix)
BULLYRAG - Jump Up In A Fashion - 02 Frustration
BULLYRAG - Jump Up In A Fashion - 03 No, We Don't Give A Fuck
BYRON STINGILY - 02 Testify (Forthright Radio Edit)

Re: 1998 Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Thanks Martin,

I found a few of the missing ones for you:

BRUCE WAYNE - 02 No Good For Me (Two Phunky People Edit)
BRUCE WAYNE - 03 No Good For Me (Bruce Wayne Split Decision Mix)
BUDDHA MONK - 03 Got's Like Come On Thru (Freundeskreis-Remix)
BYRON STINGILY - 02 Testify (Forthright Radio Edit)

Plus a few extra Buddha Monk mixes and a healthy dollop of Bucks Fizz 12" singles and alternative versions! It's One of Those Nights!

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/p7ir24

Paul

Re: 1998 Singles

Martin
Thanks Paul - if you hadn't posted so many B's i'd be starting 1998 C today - it's all your fault!

Keep warm,
Martin
1234