2007 Singles

Martin
This post was updated on .
Remember that bad metaphor somewhile back - well I decided to eat a bit of the sausage from the middle!

2007 Singles check completed, these are the missing and extra tracks, again most are from the chart 76-100 positions, with some from prior years that charted in 2007.

It includes all the 2007 wants on Paul's latest list, apart from the Ultrabeat (but there are about 14 other mixes of it to listen to if you're desperate!)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/d4xmx3

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9oz8tu

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4e013k

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8eqfle

https://www.sendspace.com/file/eexnzy

https://www.sendspace.com/file/3q1ut5

https://www.sendspace.com/file/arqg64

https://www.sendspace.com/file/555h5d

https://www.sendspace.com/file/pm7hmv

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6l6os4

These are my remaining wants - all are mixes, so no complete wants.

CASCADA - 04 A Never Ending Dream (Dancing DJs Remix)
DAN LE SAC VS SCROOBIUS PIP - 03 The Beat That My Heart Skipped (Yila's Post Traumatic Soul Remix)
FREEFORM FIVE - 06 No More Conversations (The Subliminal Kid Remiks)
THE LITTLE ONES - Oh, MJ! - 03 Oh, MJ! (Stereolab Vocal Remix)
MIMS - 02 Like This (Pharfar Mix) (Explicit)
THE SHEILAS - 02 (I'm So) Happy Happy (You're Mine) (Extended Mix)
THE SHEILAS - 03 (I'm So) Happy Happy (You're Mine) (Riff & Rays Extended Mix)
THE SHEILAS - 05 (I'm So) Happy Happy (You're Mine) (Karaoke Version)
UNKLEJAM - 02 What Am I Fighting For? (Original Mix)
UNKLEJAM - 04 What Am I Fighting For? (The Record Shack Mix)
ULTRABEAT VS DARREN STYLES - 13 Sure Feels Good (Soul Seekerz Dub)

I'll get back to 1998 now!

Happy uploading,
Martin

Re: 2007 Singles