2011 Singles

Martin
Another year completed ... 2011 Singles

Extra tracks and mixes, mainly positions 76-100, does include the 2 wants on Paul's list

https://www.sendspace.com/file/toz1z5

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zihzgk

https://www.sendspace.com/file/octfc1

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hc9q63

https://www.sendspace.com/file/eruzhd

Just two extra wants, 1 completely missing (it's one of those pesky cover artists!)

COVER MASTERS - 01 On The Floor (Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull Cover)

and 1 mix

ALEX METRIC & STEVE ANGELLO - 03 Open Your Eyes feat. Ian Brown (Radio Edit Instrumental)

When I say "Complete" I mean that not all singles have been checked for mixes yet. On the first pass - if something is "not found" then I check it out completely, but if it is "found" then I haven't checked it out for mixes yet - i'll go back and check at some point.
Sam

Re: 2011 Singles

Sam
Administrator
Thank you all for all the uploads

Sam

Re: 2011 Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Thanks Martin. No worries about all the mixes, I apply the same principle. Think we'll be revisiting these years for many years to come to get everything!

Paul