2014 singles

http://www.filefactory.com/folder/d13d1e9ecdc60085

Here you go ....

Sent from my iPad

On 24 Nov 2017, at 01:07, Martin [via LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES FORUM] <[hidden email]> wrote:

What do they have charting at 98 in this week?

http://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart/19970420/7501/

Malan out!

http://loadsamusics-archives-forum.2292635.n4.nabble.com/1997-Singles-tp4667915p4670257.html
To start a new topic under UK ALBUM CHART PROJECT, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES FORUM, click here.
NAML

Re: 2014 singles

Martin
Thanks Les - very kind of you ... good luck in your local(ish) derby today!

Re: 2014 singles

Martin
... I assume the two NOW 2014 (10)'s are the same (they are both 1.93Gb), and one's not a mis-named NOW (11)?

Re: 2014 singles

Sometimes you upload once ...
And it appears twice ..

That’s the magic of Filefactory ..
Any way ...
Not many letters come in the alphabet after Z ..
Lol..

Sam pointed out some are repeated with diff punctuation
and feat or ft ...

Never had time to check back on them ..
Some were mine ..
Some were Paul’s I think ..

Sent from my iPad

http://loadsamusics-archives-forum.2292635.n4.nabble.com/2014-singles-tp4670275p4670311.html
To start a new topic under UK ALBUM CHART PROJECT, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES FORUM, click here.
NAML

Re: 2014 singles

Martin
Thanks Les - not got round to unpacking yet - that's today's job.

Re: 2014 singles

Martin
2014 Complete!

Just these extra's to Les's folder's, most of which are from earlier years, just not in the 2014 folder - so you've probably got them.

2014 Singles Extras - https://www.sendspace.com/file/9ev2ld

Just 1 query - anyone know for definite which track/mix of "Run DMC - It's Tricky" charted in 2014.

OCC has it as a new release in 2013, charting just for 2 weeks (1 each 2103, 2014). The only new release I can find is the DJ Fresh mix (in rar above) - but I think it was only out in 2014, so couldn't really have charted in 2013