Anke Vordung

Orson Carte
Is anyone able to help with an album titled “Fin de Siecle: Lieder by Schreker, Schonberg, Zemlinsky” by mezzo soprano Anke Vordung accompanied by pianist Christoph Berner. On the CAvi-music label. Thanks

Re: Anke Vordung

Re: Anke Vordung

Orson Carte
Thank you for this link. However, I don’t seem to be able to unpack it. Having downloaded it three times, and attempted to unpack each download several times, it gets to the end of the un zipping process, but then hangs. The extracting bar get to the end but then seizes up and I can only get out of it by force quitting. Any suggestions, please?

Re: Anke Vordung

Just home after an exciting day at the limb fitting centre ...
Lol..

Downloaded and opened here with no problem ..

Are you using 7zip ..???

https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

Re: Anke Vordung

Orson Carte
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.