Bubblegum set error messages

MrMusicMan
Hi there!  I just found you yesterday, while hoping to replace the 150 volumes that I KNEW existed of "Lost Jukebox"--and found there were 75 more I had missed.  THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your hard work in uploading and maintaining this site and the music--you are a true gem!

I've got a list of the Lost Jukebox volumes that are sending the "need to be re-uploaded" error message, and I will send that to you in a different forum topic.  But there are also three volumes of the Bubblegum MF set that are also delivering those messages: volumes 11, 17, and 25.  All the rest are working fine!

Again, thank you SO much for your site, and for keeping all the great music from this time period alive and available!

Cheers,
MrMusicMan

Re: Bubblegum set error messages

Will sort out and upload soon ...
Got to find which hard drive !!

Also things are a bit testing here at the moment..

My partner had her leg amputated today ..
Lots of things to sort out to make wheel chair friendly
for when she is discharged later ...

Regards
Les

Sent from my iPad

On 21 Oct 2016, at 18:30, MrMusicMan [via LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES FORUM] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi there!  I just found you yesterday, while hoping to replace the 150 volumes that I KNEW existed of "Lost Jukebox"--and found there were 75 more I had missed.  THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your hard work in uploading and maintaining this site and the music--you are a true gem!

I've got a list of the Lost Jukebox volumes that are sending the "need to be re-uploaded" error message, and I will send that to you in a different forum topic.  But there are also three volumes of the Bubblegum MF set that are also delivering those messages: volumes 11, 17, and 25.  All the rest are working fine!

Again, thank you SO much for your site, and for keeping all the great music from this time period alive and available!

Cheers,
MrMusicMan

http://loadsamusics-archives-forum.2292635.n4.nabble.com/Bubblegum-set-error-messages-tp4663902.html
To start a new topic under REPORT BROKEN LINKS, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES FORUM, click here.
NAML

Re: Bubblegum set error messages

MrMusicMan
Bless your (and her) heart, Les...I do feel for you and her, both, for several reasons.  My first thought was from "Sweet Joe" Frazier, one of the Persuasions (my favorite a cappella group, and a close friend)--the amputation they performed on him was not done in time, and he wound up dying just a few months later...so I'm trusting your partner had it performed before things got too bad.  My second thought is my own--I slipped on a spiral staircase at work about a month and a half ago, and completely severed (or ruptured, if you prefer that terminology--I don't) my right quadriceps tendon, and have been laid up with that.  So I understand a LITTLE bit about the importance of amputation and mobility...and I'm not in any hurry--you take your time and treat that lady like the queen she is!

MrMusicMan
To unsubscribe from Bubblegum set error messages, click here.

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Email service worth paying for. Try it for free