Buried Treasure - lost gems of the 60s

redbeard48
May I request a re-up of these 2 cds please?
Many thanks as always
Paul

Re: Buried Treasure - lost gems of the 60s

William

Re: Buried Treasure - lost gems of the 60s

redbeard48
Again William, many thanks!
Best wishes, Paul

Re: Buried Treasure - lost gems of the 60s

oldrie
this looks very interesting...

when I open the .rar , all the files are m4a ... Win Media won't play ..
tried convert to mp3 ... got "error" failed ... never had this happen before ...

then I noticed each file is only 4096 bytes...  ???

this is weird...

I'd say that some sort of error occurred when the files were put into the .rar ?

any advice ?  maybe another link?

thanks

Re: Buried Treasure - lost gems of the 60s

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rvnmdf

DID YOU SCROLL DOWN PAST THE FIRST LIST OF FILES ..??
Past the track list of the two CDs ......

You should find them repeated and at the proper size !!!!!

Have uploaded again for you .. just Incase ....

Re: Buried Treasure - lost gems of the 60s

oldrie
hi Admin ..

DOH !!  :(

no .. did not scroll down  ...

didn't even think of doing that ...

must be the heat ... been 35-40degC Down Under for weeks ..
that's my excuse  :D

thanks for your prompt reply to sort me out  ;)

much appreciated...