Dodie Stevens

KnightsBridge
Anyone have an mp3 of 'Too Young'. It was on the B side of 'Yes I'm Lonesome Tonight'
Any idea who played sax on this track

Re: Dodie Stevens

Re: Dodie Stevens

Gerard

Re: Dodie Stevens

Benny
Hi, KnightsBridge

This is the bonus for you containing with 32 tracks, just download it if you like to....

DODIE STEVENS - ULTIMATE COLLECTION
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dma5tg

 01 Dancing On The Ceiling
 02 Hello Stranger
 03 You Don't Have To Prove A Thing To Me
 04 Sailor Boy
 05 No
 06 Mairzy Doats
 07 Let Me Tell You About Johnny
 08 Too Young
 09 The Gypsy
 10 Only You
 11 PS - I Love You
 12 Candy Store Blues
 13 Yes-Sir-Ree
 14 Trade Winds
 15 Steady Eddy
 16 Pink Shoe-Laces
 17 Yes, I'm Lonesome Tonight
 18 I Fall To Pieces
 19 Turn Around
 20 I Wore Out My Record
 21 The In Between Years
 22 The Five Pennies
 23 Rockin' Robin
 24 Just A Dream
 25 To Know Him Is To Love Him
 26 Poor Butterfly
 27 I Cried
 28 So Let's Dance
 29 You Made Me Love You
 30 Over The Rainbow
 31 Where Or When
 32 Someone To Watch Over Me

Enjoy!

Benny
August 07, 2011

Sam

Re: Dodie Stevens

Sam
Administrator
Hi Benny

But do you know who played the sax on this track

Thanks

Sam

Re: Dodie Stevens

Benny
Not for sure, but if you listen some of her songs at YouTube, Dodie introduces his name as "Jeff Schumacher".

Hopefully, it is right.

Benny
August 07, 2011
Sam

Re: Dodie Stevens

Sam
Administrator
Cheers Benny

KnightsBridge wanted to know and knew you'd have a good idea.

Thanks again

Sam

Re: Dodie Stevens

Knightsbridge
Well, here we are, six years later and still looking. I would now add the Sax player on Poni-Tails 'Born too Late. I would bet it is the same guy? Thanks for your input. I could find nothing on Jeff Schumacher.