Does anyone have Ann Hathaway - The Intimate Ann from 1957

Does anyone have Ann Hathaway - The Intimate Ann from 1957

Eddie
Or are you planning Tunesmith to include it in the H's? Thanks for all the vocalists. I love them all so much!

Re: Does anyone have Ann Hathaway - The Intimate Ann from 1957

Tunesmith
Hi Eddie!

You're right. It will be posted in letter H, unless someone posts it sooner.

Re: Does anyone have Ann Hathaway - The Intimate Ann from 1957

Eddie
I had a feeling. I so appreciate all you are sharing. You have an amazing collection. I have many of the things you are sharing, but you've shared some amazing artists/LPs I've never heard of!