Donna Fuller "My Follish Heart" & Meg Myles "Just Meg And Me"?

Donna Fuller "My Follish Heart" & Meg Myles "Just Meg And Me"?

Eddie
Anyone have either of these albums from 1957 and 1956, respectively? Thanks.

Re: Donna Fuller "My Follish Heart" & Meg Myles "Just Meg And Me"?

JoniJames (Annie)
 Donna Fuller "My Follish Heart"

Link: http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/GRv6Z2XG/file.html

____________________

 Meg Myles "Just Meg And Me"

Link:  http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/aj9fJkJ1/file.html

_______________________

ENJOY!

Re: Donna Fuller "My Follish Heart" & Meg Myles "Just Meg And Me"?

Eddie
Wow, thanks so much, Joni James!

Re: Donna Fuller "My Follish Heart" & Meg Myles "Just Meg And Me"?

Edson Mendes
Unfortunately Meg Myles's link is not available anymore; it is a shame I "discovered" this forum only now!

Re: Donna Fuller "My Follish Heart" & Meg Myles "Just Meg And Me"?

Eddie
Hi Edson,

I don't have a zippyshare account, but I do have both albums on my youtube channel if you want to listen to them:

Meg Myles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq2FpZYq_io&list=PLrXSWFwzSmZvhsNVwO18X3qFcdpboZR_t

Donna Fuller
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGqky2mozB8&list=PLrXSWFwzSmZudsf_zgDioxUxPrS9CiJiF

Re: Donna Fuller "My Follish Heart" & Meg Myles "Just Meg And Me"?

Edson Mendes
Hi Eddie,

Many thanks for your quick response!  I've just downloaded all the files from your channel.

Re: Donna Fuller "My Follish Heart" & Meg Myles "Just Meg And Me"?

Eddie
Great - glad I could help!