Donna Summer

Thorini
Looking for Donna Summer Compilation - Rarities 2008 double cd if anyone can kindly help

Re: Donna Summer

Eddie

Re: Donna Summer

Thorini
Thank you so much Eddie

Re: Donna Summer

Thorini
Hi Eddie

I really appreciate you sharing this for me. However, Track 16 appears to be missing of CD 2. Could you please tell me what it is called and if you have it by any chance. Thank you again for your time

Re: Donna Summer

Eddie
Hi Thorini,
Sorry, I've never listened to this album set, so I didn't realize some tracks were missing from CD 1 and CD 2). I've added the missing tracks. I don't have any cover art, but I found a picture you could use. I also correct some of the text on the tracks (sometimes when they are long, the full title gets cut off). Here is the updated download:
https://www25.zippyshare.com/v/mFq7nQii/file.html

Re: Donna Summer

Thorini
Thank you so much again Eddie

Re: Donna Summer

Eddie
Sure thing, Thorini. Let me know if you need any more Donna (I have quite a large collection).

Re: Donna Summer

Thorini
That's lovely Eddie. Do you have a list by any chance?

Re: Donna Summer

Martin
Thanks Eddie - this was one I didn't know I did have!

Re: Donna Summer

Eddie
Hi Thorini,

I have the following albums:
1974: Lady Of The Night
1975: Love To Love You Baby
1976: A Love Trilogy, Seasons Of Love
1977: I Remember Yesterday, Once Upon A Time
1979: Bad Girls (Deluxe Edition), On The Radio
1980: The Wanderer
1981: I'm A Rainbow (Unreleased until 1996)
1982: Donna Summer
1983: She Works Hard For The Money
1984: Cats Without Claws
1987: All Systems Go
1989: Another Place And Time (3 CD), 12-Inchers
1991: Mistaken Identity 1993: Anthology (2 of them), 1994. Christmas Spirit, 2005. Greatest Remixes (5 cd set), 2008. Crayons
Singles:
1975: Love To Love You Baby
1979. Bad Girls (single vol. 1 and 2), Heaven Knows, Hot Stuff, On The Radio.
1982. I Feel Love (Remixes)
1983. She Works Hard For The Money
1987. All Systems Go
1989. If It Makes You Feel Good, Breakaway, Love's About To Change My Heart, Sentimental/The Only One (Mixes), The Only One, This Time I Know It's For Real, Whatever Your Heart Desires, When Love Takes Over You.
1991. Work That Magic
1994. Melody Of Love
1995. Hot Stuff
1999. I Will Go With You (Part 1 and Part 2)
2008. I'm A Fire, Stamp Your Feet

Re: Donna Summer

Re: Donna Summer

Thorini
Thanks you as always

Re: Donna Summer

Martin
Les,

When you've time, please can you re-up

        1994 Melody of love (Wanna be loved)
        1999 Live & more encore
        2005 I got your love

on the blog,
cheers,
Martin

Re: Donna Summer

Maybe late tomorrow or Wednesday ..

St George‚Äôs Day pub visit on the cards  ..

Hangover expected tomorrow..