French and German vocals

cappy
Although I have a wide collection of "foreign" vocals, does anyone have links to where I could find French and particularly German vocals?  I am always look to add to my collection.  Thanks.

Re: French and German vocals

Dusty

Take a Look here if you want some Gremany / French / Italian  singers
from late 50's  all 60's and some 70's

http://oldgoldmusic.freeforums.net

It's all free  but you have to be a member  so just  hit the register button and give a mail adr.  and make a passwort for you   We are a small Auussie group so a great part of the post are about OZ music. But the Germany forum have over 10,000 tunes  and the French well over 2000  the Italian  the same  There is also a forum for Holland /  Scandinavia

When in   go down to the Europe forums  and down to Germany  / France / Italy
so just download  most  link are in fast sendspace  DL

if some link don't work  please say so to China or me ( Dusty )  on the missing forum

Re: French and German vocals

cappy
A big thanks for that link, Dusty.  I will certainly register as I love my French, German, Italian singers.  Again, thanks for your help.