Hello to all

maanlicht
Hi,

I just found your website(s) today and wow I am glad I found you cos my interests are in the older type of music mainly 60s

I have a fair collection of 60s music and always looking out for those I don't have.

I hope in the future to help filling some requests of hard to find 60s music.

Thankyou very much for setting this website up and allowing others to enjoy the vast amount of music thats been made available and I wish you all the best luck in the world that it continues.

Thank you all

maanlicht

Re: Hello to all

Welcome Aboard Maanlicht,

Nice to have you join us ..

Glad you like the site.

We are a [small] close knit community here,

but growing all the time ...

[like my waist-line..lol]

Re: Hello to all

maanlicht
Many thanks for the nice welcome.

I can see we both like music very much, with me its a hobby also I am a kleptomaniac when it comes to music. I even surprise myself when I look at my music collection. OMG I must stop - yeah right lol

As for waistlines - I know that feeling only too well lol

Am only pleased to help out this growing community.

All the best to all