Joke of Today

thegem
A young boy is walking his pet duck down the street on a leash,
he decides to stop at a theater to watch a movie.
But the cashier tells him that he can't go in with the duck,
so he leaves an goes around the corner and puts the duck down
the front of his pants and returns to the theater. Since the cashier
notices that he no longer has the duck with him, she lets him in.
He takes a seat next to two little old ladies. Since it's dark hot and
stuffy in the theater he decides to open his pants up to give the duck
some air. The duck pokes his head out and starts looking around.
One of the little old ladies turns to her friend and says
"Hey check this out, the guy next to me has his pants open"
The other lady says "Ah don't worry about it, you seen one you've
seen 'em all" Her friend says "Yeah that's what I thought,
but this one is eating my popcorn."

Re: Joke of Today

You drunk or what ??

Lol..

Sent from my iPad

On 7 Apr 2016, at 08:04, Glenn [via LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES FORUM] <[hidden email]> wrote:

A young boy is walking his pet duck down the street on a leash,
he decides to stop at a theater to watch a movie.
But the cashier tells him that he can't go in with the duck,
so he leaves an goes around the corner and puts the duck down
the front of his pants and returns to the theater. Since the cashier
notices that he no longer has the duck with him, she lets him in.
He takes a seat next to two little old ladies. Since it's dark hot and
stuffy in the theater he decides to open his pants up to give the duck
some air. The duck pokes his head out and starts looking around.
One of the little old ladies turns to her friend and says
"Hey check this out, the guy next to me has his pants open"
The other lady says "Ah don't worry about it, you seen one you've
seen 'em all" Her friend says "Yeah that's what I thought,
but this one is eating my popcorn."

http://loadsamusics-archives-forum.2292635.n4.nabble.com/Joke-of-Today-tp4660882.html
To start a new topic under CHAT ROOM..Talk About the weather or whatever you fancy !!!!!, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES FORUM, click here.
NAML