Les's Mom

thegem
I'm deeply sorry to hear about the passing of your Mom on Friday morning Sept. 27, 2013 Les. My condolences with thoughts of peace and courage go out for you.
She lived a long and I'm sure a very happy life.

Cheers
Glenn

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada
Sam

Re: Les's Mom

Sam
Administrator
We are all very sorry to hear of your sad loss, words are difficult at a time like this but remember you are in our thought's at this very sad time.

Sam

Re: Les's Mom

Re: Les's Mom

Re: Les's Mom

Benny
Please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss, and our thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Re: Les's Mom

Betty
Sad news. I wish you all the best to get through the hard times. Best regards
Betty