Listening to ...???

Found this funny little site.....

That it might suit some people on here...

lol ...

THIS LINK ESPECIALLY FOR DUSTY..!!!

Re: Listening to ...???

Benny
Hi, Les

The songs they played at this site are good, but I need to learn how to stop it otherwise they played the same song continuly again and again without ending.

By the way, do you recall ... one of a site you provide that you were acting as a DJ, with lot of songs you played like a radio, which it was around 3 to 4 years ago.  Sometimes, I also can be the DJ at the same time if you allowed me when I raised my hand, it was the funny one.  Well, I really like it very much, but, unfortunately, cannot get it now since I changed my computer.

Benny
June 23, 2012

Re: Listening to ...???

http://myradiostream.com/loadsamusicsarchives

That was on Paltalk..

It was too time consuming for me, and nothing got done..

Glenn still broadcasts on there ..!!

My radio station
[link above]
is up and running again..

ANYONE who wishes to broadcast tunes just make up a

2 HOUR show and send it to me for broadcasting  !!!

Re: Listening to ...???

Dusty
Back from V.A.C.A.T.I.O.N
 strange..  looks like i have to drink gin or Millner  at daytime  and snaps at the evening
but i'm a Foster ( daytime  ) and a Four Roses (evening  ) Man
 so maybe my music taste is very bad ???