London weather

Bit miserable here today,
been raining,
No sun...!!

[or News of the World !!! lol]

Re: London weather

Benny
Beautiful weather during these few days, sunny blue sky, with a little wind blow here

That's why Vancouver is the No.1 best place for the people to live all over the world..... lol

Re: London weather

And about minus 30 in Vancouver in winter , no doubt !!!!!

Re: London weather

Benny
Not exactly ... Never been that cold in Vancouver since I am lived here for years, and I can tell the coldest night I've seen was -19C in one of a Winter night in January, not that cold isn't it ?

Re: London weather

thegem
Vancouver never gets to -30, I've noticed on TV -12 once which would be very cold since its on the ocean. Vancouver would be a great place to live if your a duck, it never stops raining there in winter.
But still beat Winnipeg and our -35c
This past summer here in Winnipeg  was one of the nicest I can ever remember. Was hot and almost no rain from June till the end of Sept. hit 99F or 37C one day