Melanie Safka

austar
hi and ty for such wonderful memories.

the link to melanie safka - Melanie..1999..Beautiful_People__new_recordings_.zip  is only 90.29k
again ty for your music, my husband and i live on a farm here in australia and we love listening to the wonderful music you have.

Re: Melanie Safka

Hi..

Glad you enjoy the music ...

There is actually a link below the one one you mention...
That is complete !!
The original upload failed so I did it again ..
But never deleted the failed one apparently..
Lol..
Find it here ..
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c3f1a8d/Melanie..1999..Beautiful_People__new_recordings_.zip

All downloads are here ...
http://www.filefactory.com/folder/7dec0a28dbd0fb99

You may like some vids if you haven’t seen them ..

My YouTube channel ..
https://m.youtube.com/user/LOADSAMUSIC

Recorded live in London ..
http://loadsamusicsarchives.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/melanie-safka-uk-tour-appearances-union.html
Links to YouTube for more of my vids ...
And UPSTAIRS AT RONNIE SCOTTS ...

Where this photo of Melanie with me was taken ...!,,,

Re: Melanie Safka

austar
oh, thank you very much for clearing that up.
i thought that there were two different one's.

and thank you very much for the video link, i know that we will enjoy them.

at 74 years of age and all this modern technology i am becoming a wizard my husband insists  lol

Re: Melanie Safka

Are you sure he meant a wizard ?.

Hopefully he wasn’t calling you ...
A Witch ...!!!!

Re: Melanie Safka

austar
lol that is terrible but he did laugh when we read this.

Re: Melanie Safka

Martin
Les,

a few of Melanie's links are broken -

Melanie..1972c..Stoneground_Words
Melanie..1973a..In_Concert..Live___Montreux__1971
Melanie..2002..MOMENTS_FROM_MY_LIFE.rar

any chance you could reup at your convenience.

Also have you got

Ever Since You Never Heard of Me from 2010

cheers,
Martin

Re: Melanie Safka

Re: Melanie Safka