Missing B's

1234 ... 6

Missing B's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Here are the first couple of missing B's I found

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/pn1wfj

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/q5mm89

Paul

Re: Missing B's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Evening: Missing B's Part 03 which is made up of Basement Jaxx remixes. One was missing from the folder: Betta Daze EP from 1999 which reached No.81.

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/b2siu0

Re: Missing B's

Re: Missing B's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Awesome, thanks Les!

Paul

Re: Missing B's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Missing B's Part 04:

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/t5wwtq

Looking for these tracks please. The Bass Jumpers Let Me Get On Top is a complete missing song from the collection

Bas Noir I'm Glad You Came To Me (Radio Edit) 3:50
Basia Prime Time T.V. (7" Version) 3:36
Basia Promises (7" Version) 3:57
Basia Baby You're Mine (Berimbau Mix)
Basia Drunk On Love (Extended Dance Mix) (Gaetan Schurrer) 7:45
Bass Boyz "1 Gunz & Pianoz (Original 7"" Mix) 4:02
2 Gunz & Pianoz (Floorshakers Remix) 6:53
4 Gunz & Pianoz (State Boys Remix) 5:45"
Bass Bumpers The Music's Got Me (Obsessive Mix)
Bass Invaders Hijack (7" Version) 3:56
Bass Jumpers
1 Let Me Get On Top (Radio Edit) 3:39
2 Let Me Get On Top (Scaravilli's Remix) 5:48
3 Let Me Get On Top (Big Ron's Thursday Night Mix) 7:32"
Bassheads Is There Anybody Out There? (Hardfloor Mix) (Edit) 3:23 (Re-issue)
Bassheads Start A Brand New Life (Save Me) (Drop The Clue Mix)
Bass-O-Matic In The Realm Of The Senses (Fantasy Radio Edit)
Bass-O-Matic In The Realm Of The Senses (Bass-A-Pella Trail Mix)
Bass-O-Matic Fascinating Rhythm (Lisa Loud Mix)
Basstoy "2 Runnin (Original Mix) 7:53
3 Runnin (Trounce & Trance Mix) 8:47"

Paul

Re: Missing B's

Martin
Great stuff - thanks chaps.

Re: Missing B's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Missing B's Part 05

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/l9g5rk

Missing the following Tracks:

Basshunter
I Promised Myself (7th Heaven Edit) 2:56
I Promised Myself (Pete Hammond Remix) 6:56
I Promised Myself (Bad Behaviour Remix 5:09"
Saturday (Almighty Radio Edit)

Basstone
1 Phatt Move (Radio Edit) 3:13
3 Phatt Move (Trevor & Simon Mix) 5:45
Sam

Re: Missing B's

Sam
Administrator
Many thanks to you all

Cannot move for tracks

Re: Missing B's

Martin
Thanks for these Paul - i'm swamped too!

Here's a dozen or so of the missing ones, not sure which years the're from, I haven't worked that out yet. It does include 1 track of the Bassjumpers complete want and a second mix wot I can't find the name of.

UK Singles - Various B's

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ih5dot

Re: Missing B's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Thanks Martin, Can't work out what the Bass Jumpers track version is either! Here is missing B's Part 06

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/58oi7g

Paul

Re: Missing B's

Martin
The other 2 Bass Boyz tracks

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zvlg8y

Re: Missing B's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Last instalment for tonight, missing B's Part 07:

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/ge6tyw

Looking for these tracks please....

Bebel Gilberto Close Your Eyes (Buffalo Bunch / We In Music Radio Edit)
Bebel Gilberto Close Your Eyes (J-Walk Remix)

Beber & Tamra You Wonder (Original Vocal Mix) 4:47

Bedrock Heaven Scent (Pob's Seismix Dub)
Bedrock Voices (Slacker's Dumbstruck Edit) 8:06

Bedlem
1 Da-Force (Da Original Radio Edit) 3:33
2 Da-Force (Sharp Disco Dolly Remix) 6:19
3 Bedlam 5:43

Bedlem Da-Force (Skinky Pink Club Mix)
Bedlem Da-Force (Da Beats)

Beenie Man
2 Foundation (Original) 3:57
3 Foundation (Caveman Refix) 4:26
4 Foundation (Smokin' Soca Mix) 3:54

Beenie Man feat. Mya
A2 Girls Dem Sugar (Architechs Instrumental) 4:52
B1 Girls Dem Sugar (Colin Emanuel Extended Mix) 4:23

Janet Jackson feat. Beenie Man
2 Feel It Boy (Just Blaze Remix  3:31
3 Feel It Boy (Nikki Holliwood Radio Edit) 3:51
4 Feel It Boy (Deep Dish Radio Edit) 3:47

Beginerz
2 Reckless Girl (Sister Bliss Remix) 8:48
3 Reckless Girl (Kidstuff Monkhousin Remix) 7:27

Paul

Re: Missing B's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Morning,

An early start today. The heating packed up yesterday and I woke up freezing so did some searching to keep me occupied! Should be a busy week as the engineer can't come until Friday!

Here is missing B's Part 08

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/yskvmt

Looking for these mixes please:

Belouis Some
1 Some Girls (Radio Version) 3:54
2 Imagination (Can U Dig This Mix!) 4:50
3 Some Girls (Extended Version) 6:19

Beloved Satellite (High Lite Dub)

Bel Amour
3 Bel Amour (S.V.F. Remix) 5:50
4 Bel Amour (Instrumental) 5:55
B1 Bel Amour (Hydrogen Rockers Vocal Mix) 7:25
B2 Bel Amour (Richard Grey Sub Underground Dub) 4:43

Belle Perez
2 Hello World (Nordic Radio Mix) 3:36
3 Hello World (E-Lite Radio Mix) 3:36
4 Hello World (Roy Malone Lord Radio Mix) 3:11
5 Hello World (Spanish Version) 3:18
   Hello World (Arroyo's Dance Edit)
   Hello World (Disclab Dodgers Remake)

Benz
1 On A Sunday (Radio Edit) 3:28
2 On A Sunday (R'n'G Mix) 4:06
3 On A Sunday (Album Version) 3:48
4 On A Sunday (P Dawg Soul Mix) 4:43

Benz
1 BoomRockSoul (Radio Edit) (Boom Mix) 3:10
2 BoomRockSoul (Soul Mix) 4:13
3 BoomRockSoul (Funkmaster Flex Mix) 3:48
4 BoomRockSoul (Benz Hacktown Mix) 4:12
5 BoomRockSoul (Mobb Deep Mix) 3:41
6 BoomRockSoul (Potential Bad Boy Mix) 6:10

Benz
3 If I Remember (Nicky 'The Geezer' Club Mix) 5:37
4 If I Remember (Kennel Dub Mix) 6:56

Benz
Miss Parker (Rock Mix) 5:43
Miss Parker (Soul Mix) 5:21
Miss Parker (M. Doc Mix) 4:20
Miss Parker (Funky Smuv Mix) 7:22

Paul

Re: Missing B's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Missing B's Part 09:

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/o3kb5s

Missing these tracks and 'Ben - Your Love' is a complete missing artist.

Bent Swollen (Radio Edit) 3:51
Bent Always (Radio Edit) 2:42
Bent 1 Stay The Same (Planet Funk Radio Version) 3:34
Bent 1 Stay The Same (Radio Version) 3:51
Bent A Stay The Same (Planet Funk Acid Remix)
Bent Comin' Back (Serge Santiágo Remix)
Bent Comin' Back (Radio Edit) 3:31

Benny Benassi A Satisfaction (Radio Slave Remix)
Benny Benassi
Satisfaction (Isak Original Edit) 4:07
Satisfaction (Voltaxx Radio Remix) 3:41
Satisfaction (Poxymusic No School Remix) 7:15
Satisfaction (Robbie Rivera Remix) 7:51
Satisfaction (Steve Murano Remix) 8:26
Satisfaction (Skazi's Metal Mix) 7:06
Satisfaction (Skazi's Fire & Ice Remix) 7:04
Satisfaction (DJ Ruthless & Vorwerk Radio Mix) 2:42
Satisfaction (DJ Ruthless & Vorwerk Mix) 6:06
Satisfaction (3 Monkeys On K's Moon Remix) 7:17
Satisfaction (Mokkas Radio Mix) 3:47

Ben
1 Your Love (Radio Edit) 3:31
2 Your Love (Dane Bowers Testosterone Mix) 3:43
3 Your Love (Big Time Charlie Remix - Edit) 3:58

Ben
A1 Your Love (Testosterone Mix) 4:48
A2 Your Love (Big Time Charlie Remix) 6:49
B1 Your Love (Extended Club Mix) 7:42

Ben Watt A A Stronger Man (Carlos Legaz & Dark Suite Remix) 8:11
Ben Watt Lone Cat (Holding On) (Groove Junkies Dub)
Ben Watt Lone Cat (Holding On) (Acapella)

Paul

Re: Missing B's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Morning, here are the missing B's Part 10

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/f2tmz9

Looking for the following tracks. One complete missing: Braziu X Plozian / The Heartists this is listed under BERIMBAU/BELO HORIZONTE on OCC listing and was a double sided 12" single.

Ben & Jason The Wild Things 4:29 (Can't find studio version)
Ben & Jason Emoticons 4:21 (Can't find studio version)

Benjamin Diamond
1 In Your Arms (We Gonna Make It) (Radio Edit) 3:49
3 In Your Arms (We Gonna Make It) (Joey Negro Radio Mix) 3:43

Bernadette Washington
1 Crossing The Beat 3:12
2 Crossing The Beat (Instrumental) 4:50
3 Crossing The Beat (Extended Version) 5:12

Braziu X Plozian / The Heartists
AA –Braziu X Plozian Berimbau (Felix B Remixx)                                                                                  A –The Heartists Belo Horizonte (David Morales Unreleased Mix)

Betty Boo
3 Hangover (Saturday Night Remix) 6:15
4 Hangover (Alternate Mix) 3:45

Paul

Re: Missing B's

Felix
Here are some of the missing tracks of Part 9 & 10. Additionally 3 missing tracks of Letter A.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/artefp

Felix

Re: Missing B's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Thanks Felix

Paul

Re: Missing B's

Martin
Thanks Paul & Felix,

Here's some of the missing B's and extra mixes, some are duplicates of Felix's load, but it does include some of the complete wants.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6sjvp8

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ri3xdi

Re: Missing B's

Wazzer150864