Missing No. Artists

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Morning,

Here are additional remixes and versions of singles chart tracks for artists who title starts with a number. There are 6 parts in total:

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/jme6jq

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/ap9xne

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/2cs2h2

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/o1ko92

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/tj7uc2

Paul
Sam

Re: Missing No. Artists

Sam
Administrator
Morning and thanks for the uploads

Martin might need more than a year
Sam

Re: Missing No. Artists

Sam
I thake it six means five lol

Re: Missing No. Artists

Wazzer150864
No there should be 6! Which one is missing as I can't tell from the link descriptions?

Paul

Re: Missing No. Artists

Martin
and my 2019 resolution is ......

Thanks Paul.

Just downloaded them - No. 4 is missing if that helps.

Re: Missing No. Artists

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Thanks Martin

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/gjcmiy

Try this one

Paul

Re: Missing No. Artists

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Just checking the A's and found a few low chart entries I was missing. You may them already but just in case......

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/1e2l2s

There are also mixes on the currents want list that I found included here.

Paul

Re: Missing No. Artists

Martin
Thanks Paul - i'm just about to load the 1998 A's later today...
Sam

Re: Missing No. Artists

Sam
Thanks Paul I'm just catching up

Re: Missing No. Artists

Wazzer150864
Administrator
This is the start of the A's where I have found additional versions and mixes from the CD Singles:

A's 1989 - 1993

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/8wjv8w

A's 1994

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/2w91qm

Paul

Re: Missing No. Artists

Wazzer150864
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Sam

Re: Missing No. Artists

Sam
Administrator
Wow PAUL

i THOUGHT i WAS GETTING ON TOP OF THINGS AND THEN i NOTICED YOU'D UPDATED THE POST

Re: Missing No. Artists

Martin
... and can I bill you for the new hard drive I now need.

Thanks Paul!

Re: Missing No. Artists

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Your welcome Martin, sure you needed a new one anyway

Paul

Re: Missing No. Artists

Felix
Hi Paul

I have noticed that in A's 1997 Part 01 you loaded the original version of Dirty Cash

https://www.discogs.com/de/Adventures-Of-Stevie-V-Dirty-Cash/release/304427

Interestingly, OCC treats this single as a re-entry of the original version from 1989. Guinness instead lists it as a remix with the catalogue-no. Avex Trax AVEXCDX 57.

https://www.discogs.com/de/The-Adventures-Of-Stevie-V-Featuring-Nazlyn-Dirty-Cah/release/154618

The remixes of 1997 can you find here

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rrh41k

I guess Guinness is correct. What do you think?

Felix

Felix

Re: Missing No. Artists

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Thanks Felix, looks like yet another OCC error. Well spotted

Paul