Missing V's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Here is the first lot of missing V's artists from the singles charts. This lot mainly deals with all the entries under various artists. In the main these were Drum & Base or Hard Trance 12" singles which all entered in the top 75 - 100.

Part 1

https://www.sendspace.com/file/0bs276

Part 2

https://www.sendspace.com/file/us6i8p

Part 3

https://www.sendspace.com/file/o9rdlg

Part 4

https://www.sendspace.com/file/m4mir4

Part 5

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8icx8h

Part 6

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ndzvdf

Missing the following:

Various Artists -The Trilogy E.P Complete EP missing no listing on Discog

Nick Sentience & Thermobee - Freakshow (Big Room EP)

Taiko Silence (Minimal Mix) (Nukleuz In Ibiza 2001 E.P)

Nick Sentience & Tim Healey - Feel Surreal (Lee James Remix) (International Big Room Tunes EP)
Champion Burns - Pow (International Big Room Tunes EP)

Basement Jaxx - Span Trak (Span Thang EP) 7:05

Knuckleheadz - Up Front (Mark Kavanagh Mix) (Tripoli Trax vol.4 E.P)
Mark N-R-G Don't Stop (Paul Janes Remix) (Tripoli Trax vol.4 E.P)

Tone Theory - If You Wanna Help Me Jesus (It's Alright) (Jon Carter Presents Viva Bugged Out! E.P)
Vinylgroover & the Red Hed - Don't Hold Back The Music (Jon Doe Remix) (Hardbeat EP 21)
Vinylgroover & the Red Hed - It's About Time (Andy Farley Remix)  (Hardbeat EP 21)"

Late Night Alumni - All For Nothing (Kaskade Remix) (STEREO SUSHI - FUTOMAKI SAMPLER E.P)

Chaw - Wanna Live Till I Die (HARD BEAT EP 23)

Mad Gay Mafia - Who Wants To F*ck The DJ? (Acid Roar Mix) (HARD HOUSE ANTHEMS 5 Sampler E.P)

Skitz "A1 –Skitz Champion Sound feat.2ice, MCD
B1 –Life (2) Soldiers
B2 –Rodney P Big Black Boots"

Thanks

Paul

Re: Missing V's

Can get this version ???

BASEMENT JAXX - 2001 - SPAN THANG (VINYL)

01. Span Trak (6:47)
02. U Took My Love (5:19)
03. Greek Thang (5:52)

Total time: 17:58

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Re: Missing V's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
That's the one Les, I have the last 2 tracks but if its a 1 track full album rip I can split it.

Thanks

Paul

Re: Missing V's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Here is part 7 of the missing V's (that concludes artists with the first 2 letters Va)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/gun9za

Missing the following. Those in bold are completely missing, the rest are tracks needed to complete a release.

Van Gils & De Goeij - I Don't Need You Anymore (Olmec Heads Remix)
Van Gils & De Goeij - I Don't Need You Anymore (Jon Marc Voyeurs Anarchic Rhythms Remix)

Van Twist Shaft (7" Version) 3:33

Vandarth Nothin' On You

Vapourheadz
2 Don't Play Dead (Emotional Overload Mix) 9:27
3 Don't Play Dead (Hard As Nails Mix) 8:47
4 Don't Play Dead (Buena Ventura Retro Mix) 6:25

Vaults
1 Straight Faced 3:36 (Friday Night Monday Morning - Blackout E.P.)
2 Crawl Away 3:07 (Friday Night Monday Morning - Blackout E.P.)
3 From The Grave 3:12  (Friday Night Monday Morning - Blackout E.P.)

Thanks

Paul

Re: Missing V's

Felix
one complete miss less

The Vaults ‎- Straight Faced (Friday Night Monday Morning - Blackout E.P.)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9x776d

Felix

Re: Missing V's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Thanks Felix

Paul

Re: Missing V's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Here are missing V's Part 8 - 10

https://www.sendspace.com/file/felfhn

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ujadrr

https://www.sendspace.com/file/v9rbpp

Plently of Vengaboys here so all you party people get on the Vengabus!

Paul

Re: Missing V's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Last instalment for today of the missing V's: Part 11

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mqd7x3

Night all,

Paul

Re: Missing V's

Martin
Thanks Paul and Felix - big catch up day tomorrow!

Re: Missing V's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Hope you are keeping up Martin, here is Part 12!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/w39m69

Paul

Re: Missing V's

BASEMENT JAXX - 2001 - SPAN THANG (VINYL)

Another 20 odd singles available ...
If wanted ...just shout ...!!!

Re: Missing V's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Hi Les, Can't seem to access this link?

Paul

Re: Missing V's

Wazzer150864

Re: Missing V's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Last 2 instalments of the missing V's plus an updated wants list with V's added:

Wants List    https://www.sendspace.com/file/z5b34h

Part 17     https://www.sendspace.com/file/rupy2r

Part 18     https://www.sendspace.com/file/y4qao0

Paul

Re: Missing V's

Re: Missing V's

Felix
Here are some missing V's

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4zhnfj

Cheers
Felix

Re: Missing V's

Martin
Hi All - I'm back  - should've been a day earlier, but snow and planes don't seem to mix!

Thanks for these Felix.

Re: Missing V's

Wazzer150864
Yes cheers Felix