Missing Y's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
First instalment of the missing Y artists

 https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/r9sf3z

Paul

Re: Missing Y's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Missing Y's Part 02

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/a55lg9

Paul

Re: Missing Y's

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Third and final instalment of the missing Y's (there were more than I thought there would be!).

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/qds9y6

These are the missing tracks I have on the wants list:

Y.U.G "B1 You Don't Really Love Me (Ernest Saint Laurent Remix)
                 B2 You Don't Really Love Me (Acapella)"
Y?N-Vee I'm Goin' Down (LP Instrumental)
Yazz
2 Abandon Me (Ramsey & Fen Remix Blunt Edit) 3:31
4 Abandon Me (Ramsey & Fen Remix) 6:07
5 Abandon Me (Ramsey & Fen Instrumental Remix) 6:20"

Yello
1 Jungle Bill 3:50
2 Jungle Bill (Big Pig Shuffle) 6:22
3 Jungle Bill (Space Shuffle) 7:59
4 Jungle Bill (Voodoo Fudge Mix) 8:24
5 Jungle Bill (Chicken Dive Mix) 8:39"

Yes No People
A1 The Adventures Of Mr Johnson (Club Mixture)
B1 The Adventures Of Mr Johnson (Yardie Remix)

Yojo Working I Believed In You (Radio Mix)
Yojo Working I Believed In You (Alt. Radio Mix)
Yojo Working I Believed In You (Ministry Mix)

Yomanda Farewell To The Moon (Club Mix Edit) 8:33

YOSH PRESENTS LOVEDEEJAY AKEMI
It's What's Upfront That Counts - 04 Don't Knock The Rox
Yothu Yindi B Treaty (Peace Divison Vocal)
You "1 Blow (Part 1) 3:41
2 Blow (Brain Mix) 9:08"
Young Black Teengagers "1 Tap The Bottle (Pedigree 7"" Radio Mix) 3:36
2 Tap The Bottle (Album Version) 4:00
3 Tap The Bottle (Mongrel Mix) 4:11
4 Tap The Bottle (Instrumental) 4:10
5 Tap The Bottle (Mongrel Beat Mix) 4:07
6 Tap The Bottle (Pedigree Mix) 4:06"
Young Disciples Get Yourself Together (Album Edit) 4:04
Young Disciples Get Yourself Together (Edit)
Young Soul Rebels "1 I Got Soul (War Child Arrangement Of All These Things That I've Done)
2 I Got Soul (Vocal Edit)
3 I Got Soul (Red Top Remix) (Radio Edit)"
Young Steve Wright & the Afternoon Boys I'm Alright
Younger Younger 28s "2 Next Big Thing (D-Bop Melt Mix) 7:20
3 Next Big Thing (Album Version) 6:02"
Your Vegas Flybuzz
Youssou N'dour 4 Undecided (Deep Ambient Mix) 5:48

Any help greatly appreciated!

Paul
Sam

Re: Missing Y's

Sam
Administrator
Many thanks Paul

Re: Missing Y's

Felix
Many thanks to Paul

Here is my contribution to the missing Y's

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8rtl35

Felix

Re: Missing Y's

Wazzer150864