Not sure about this !

chunkeyman
Look, I know Karaoke is not to everyone's taste but....a friend of mine is looking for a particular OLD track for his daughters birthday.

The track is the karaoke version of Cindy's Birthday by Johnny Crawford or Shane Fenton.

I don't know if it's even possible to find this track but if someone could help it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Not sure about this !

Re: Not sure about this !

Martin
Redmp3 has many versions, including karaoke

http://redmp3.su/mp3-cindy-s-birthday

Re: Not sure about this !

chunkeyman
This post was updated on .
I have tried using this link

https://open.spotify.com/track/7x9nk1pgrnnjyEILu8xx0o

but it keeps coming up 'whoops couldn't find that'

Any ideas please?

Thanks

Re: Not sure about this !

If you can get Spotify just type ..

Cindy's Birthday karaoke

In search ....

Re: Not sure about this !

chunkeyman
Thanks, managed to get the track with your help.