Number of posts

Tunesmith
I wonder why in Request Tracks there is a number of posts that anyone has contributed in that area. It means nothing. Today John who's a large provider has only 2 posts. My number keeps going up and down. If it's there I think it should reflect everyone's participation. Otherwise I propose it should be deleted.

Re: Number of posts

This post was updated on .
You will will find that those who's number of post does not reflect their contribution ...
Is because ... Possibly..
They are not logged in to their account.

They are most likely entering the captcha letters.
They may have forgot their password..
But they can recover or change if they wish.
Perhaps John can clarify ??

The post count is included in the Nabble programme,
so I'm not sure it could be disabled anyway...

Hope that helps clarify things ..

Re: Number of posts

Tunesmith
Thanks for the explanation but it's a pity that for this or that reason the number shown under the name doesn't match the actual contribution of the poster.

Re: Number of posts

john
I must admit I rarely log in, and yes, I have forgotten my password. I must start signing in again, and request a new password.

Re: Number of posts

John..

Who are you.  ???
Lol
Sam

Re: Number of posts

Sam
Administrator
Morning

That is correct you have to log in and then post to increase your post's, that is part of the forum and not set up by Les to see who is posting the most, the captcha is set up to try and stop spam.  This forum is open to everyone and not a private site so anyone can post and not log in, therefore there post's will not increase.

A lot of people do things on this site by pm so not always posting themselves but letting others do it for them.

I think I know John