PETULA CLARK CDS..

Salvatore Guerra Oliver

Hello everyone

A warm greeting and a consultation, I am looking for these CDs of Petula Clark, if someone has them and can help me, I thank you in advance, these are the discs:

1) https://www.ebay.com/itm/Petula-Clark-Dowtown-German-Import-CD/142553653999?hash=item2130dc22ef:g:1ZcAAOSw5ixZy7nI  is a CD with new records of old hits and...

2) Reader's Digest - France
RD 3209 [FR] /2001
French 3 CD boxed set covering almost all of Petula's French career, a number of AZ/Polydor, CBS/Sony tracks, as well as some additional unreleased material!
DISC 1 1) Marin, 2) À London, 3) Ya ya twist, 4) Coeur Blessé, 5) Chariot, 6) Je me sens bien (auprès de toi), 7) Ceux Qui Ont Un Coeur, 8) Ô ô Sheriff, 9) Hello ! Dolly, 10) Viens avec moi, 11) Que fais-tu là, Petula?, 12) Un enfant, 13) Les incorruptibles, 14) La gadoue, 15) L'agent secret, 16) Tout le monde veut aller au ciel, mais personne ne veut mourir, 17) La dernière valse, 18) L'Ile de France, 19) L'amour viendra, 20) Qu'est-ce qui fait courir le monde, 21) Tu ne sais pas, tu ne sais rien, 22) Je roule, 23) Marie désir, 24) La chanson de Marie-Madeleine, 25) Comme une prière
DISC 2, 1) Bleu, blanc, rouge, 2) Il est temps, 3) Thank You My Lord, 4) Swiss Valley (from disc), 5) Un enfant le sait (Brand New Day), 6) Beau comme le retour d'un fils (I Can't Remember How It Was Before), 7) Can't Take My Eyes Off You, Previously unreleased 1973 recording), 8) Gratifaction , (Previously unreleased long version), 9) I Am Your Song, (Previously unreleased alternate version), 10) Je voudrais qu'il soit malheureux, 11) Je reviens, 12) Ma vérité, 13) Si vous passez près du Rhône, 14) Mon piano et moi, 15) La chanson d'Evita, 16) La vallée, 17) C'est ma destinée, 18) Le Grec (Just A Dance With Time), 19) L'Angleterre, 20) Glamoureuse, 21) Mister Orwell (French version)
DISC 3, 1) Downtown (1996 version), 2) Roméo (1996 French version), 3) My Love (1996 version), 4) La vie en rose (1996 version), 5) Don't Sleep in the Subway (1996 version), 6) L'enfant au tambour , (Little Drummer Boy), 7) The Song Of My Life (1988 version), 8) C'est ma chanson (1996 version), 9) Kiss Me Goodbye (1988 version), 10) The Look of Love, 11) J'avais r&eocirc;vé d'une autre vie, (I Dreamed A Dream) from Les Misérables, 12) The Last Night Of The World , (from Miss Saïgon), 13) Good Morning Starshine (from Hair), 14) Memory (from Cats) (1996 version), 15) It's Magic, 16) Time After Time, 17) Something, 18) Your Song, 19) The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face, 20) (Everything I Do) I Do It For You, 21) Better Late Than Never, 22) I'll Be Home For Christmas
Note: This is a Reader's Digest - France issue. CDs and cassettes are available to French residents only.
Reader's Digest-France website link

Hopefully we have good luck, thanks for watching

Kind Regards

Salvatore Guerra Oliver

Re: PETULA CLARK CDS..

William
This post was updated on .

Re: PETULA CLARK CDS..

Salvatore Guerra Oliver

Thanks William for this CD, its a great disc

Hopefully the other disc will appear too

A big hug

Salvatore Guerra Oliver

Re: PETULA CLARK CDS..

William

Re: PETULA CLARK CDS..

Salvatore Guerra Oliver

What a surprise! .. Thank you very much dear William for sharing these Petula records that I was looking for ...

A hug for you...

Salvatore Guerra Oliver

Re: PETULA CLARK CDS..

Well done William ..

Thank you ..

Am I alert ..
Lol

Facebook

Re: PETULA CLARK CDS..

john
Thanks from me as well William.
However, I seem to be having a problem downloading. I keep getting a box message that says Block or Allow. If i ignore it it gets so far and then stops, if I block it does the same, so I guess I should press allow? I just thought I would ask to make sure.

Re: PETULA CLARK CDS..

William
I clicked on the link but it went directly to the download - no Block or Allow buttons to press.
Might try https://mega.nz/#!wWYgCaYa and it should ask for another code and you insert:

!_jF_ro4o-i4s9qwlCEdfi34LGTbV3Rknw6jNQZHEPXE

Can't remember ever getting "Block" or "Allow" but it's been awhile.

Does file name show "Digestives"

Think it has offered to download or "Import to", but always used "Download".

Hope of some help.

Re: PETULA CLARK CDS..

John
Thanks William, I am just trying it again with the copy and paste link, it is doing the same thing, it has got to about 15 % and has stopped. Again it has the block or allow button in the top left hand corner and says it wants to store things on this device, yes, it does say Digestives.

Re: PETULA CLARK CDS..

William
Tried on Windows and it worked, so I'm thinking (dangerous) it's some sort of pop-up, as the only two buttons are Download and the other one and nothing else.  Re-uploaded, at any rate

https://we.tl/8WQmvWr4o6

Re: PETULA CLARK CDS..

John
Thank You very much William, I really appreciate you going to all that trouble for me. Everything is fine now.
 Thanks again.