Peggy Lee ‎– You Can Depend On Me:14 Previously Unreleased Songs

Peggy Lee ‎– You Can Depend On Me:14 Previously Unreleased Songs

Tunesmith
Anyone able to share this 1981 album?
Thanks in advance.

Re: Peggy Lee ‎– You Can Depend On Me:14 Previously Unreleased Songs

Peter

Re: Peggy Lee ‎– You Can Depend On Me:14 Previously Unreleased Songs

William
Someone beat me to the punch but this has 17 McGregor

https://we.tl/nX3OEGzG7M

Re: Peggy Lee ‎– You Can Depend On Me:14 Previously Unreleased Songs

Tunesmith
Sorry for taking so long to thank Peter (you're always there for me) and William.