Please post here rare 50's-60's one-album wonder female artist's LP's :) - Female singers who have only one or two albums

1234 ... 7

Please post here rare 50's-60's one-album wonder female artist's LP's :) - Female singers who have only one or two albums

JoniJames (Annie)
I looking for rare 40s,50s,60s, and 70s rare female singers LP's (singers who have only one or two albums - Like Helene De Lys or April Stevens)

THANKS MY FRIENDS

Re: Please post here rare 50's-60's one-album wonder female artist's LP's :) - Female singers who have only one or two albums

JoniJames (Annie)
thank you :)

Re: Please post here rare 50's-60's one-album wonder female artist's LP's :) - Female singers who have only one or two albums

champ
This post was updated on .
Joan Weber - LET ME GO, LOVER - The Complete Recordings (1954-1957)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8pw1shl94qg8mg8/JWeb.rar

JoniJames (Annie)
Yes, thank you, i have this album, ultra-rare, i love her voice, she was very underrated singer.

Re: Please post here rare 50's-60's one-album wonder female artist's LP's :) - Female singers who have only one or two albums

Tunesmith
Hi Annie

What you want was posted by me years ago in nabulabula.blogspot.com. It's here:

http://nabulabula.blogspot.pt/search/label/%28cult%20singers%29

If you read the homepage of the blog, activity is now suspended for the region where the administrator lives burnt out in a huge fire last october. Internet service will only be resumed next january. When service is restored you may email marimbeiro@gmail.com if the links are dead. He will re-up them. I have all the LPs where those tracks are included. I may upload the ones you want.

Re: Please post here rare 50's-60's one-album wonder female artist's LP's :) - Female singers who have only one or two albums

champ
Betty Madigan - Am I Blue? / The Jerome Kern Songbook
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2eid250gzfz9c8y/bmad.rar

Denise Lor - very rare
https://www.mediafire.com/file/mn4gyeqmsc1q297/DeniceL.rar

Glenda Collins - This Little Girl's Gone Rockin'
http://www.mediafire.com/file/fn87rn7y00pis1s/gc.rar

Felicia Sanders - Something's Coming — The Rare Singles
https://www.mediafire.com/?5dkkiiy63a8o1gu

Felicia Sanders - The Song Form Moulin Rouge
https://www.mediafire.com/?pvv6psnqo12isld

Felicia Sanders ‎– The Songs Of Kurt Weill
https://www.mediafire.com/?85586gnvu2n3ivj

Felicia Sanders- 1957
https://www.mediafire.com/?mwwmg2p0ii09wed

Jackie DeShannon - All The Love: The Lost Atlantic Recordings
https://www.mediafire.com/?vvjpm7oe0zetc53

 Timi Yuro - Something Bad On My Mind / The Unreleased & Rare Liberty Recordings
https://www.mediafire.com/?rj8idfhef6ia2cr

Re: Please post here rare 50's-60's one-album wonder female artist's LP's :) - Female singers who have only one or two albums

Tunesmith
Hi Annie!

These are the first 40 girl singers (in a total of 260) I posted in the blog above. Are you interested in any of their LPs?

01 Bea Abbott 02 Shirley Abicair 03 Edie Adams  04 India Adams
05 Jerri Adams  06 Marie Adams 07 Anna Maria Alberghetti
08 Lola Albright  09 Annisteen Allen 10 Sue Allen 11 Laurie Allyn
12 Amanda Ambrose 13 April Ames 14 Edythe Aymes
15 Nancy Ames 16 Anamari 17 Margie Anderson
18 Mildred Anderson 19 Gayle Andres 20 Claire Austin
21 Ethel Azama 22 Eugenie Baird 23 Bonnie Baker 24 Dorothy Baker
25 Mae Barnes 26 Kathy Barr 27 Susan Barrett
28 Sweet Emma Barrett 29 Charlene Bartley 30 Molly Bee
31 Vicki Benet 32 Norma Benguell 33 Betty Bennett 34 Flo Bennett
35 Frances Bergen 36 Jeanne Black 37 Honor Blackman 38 Janet Blair
39 Sallie Blair 40 Betty Blake

champ

champ

wow! thank you so much!!

champ

champ

JoniJames (Annie)
million thanks

Re: Please post here rare 50's-60's one-album wonder female artist's LP's :) - Female singers who have only one or two albums

champ
Toni Arden - 125 singles

https://we.tl/71oLiZVveT

JoniJames (Annie)
thank you Champ, everything.

Re: Please post here rare 50's-60's one-album wonder female artist's LP's :) - Female singers who have only one or two albums

champ
Girls Allowed - A Collection Of Female Vocalists Of The '50s Highlighting The Rarities

http://www.ebreggae.com/i595/M154894W595.jpg

http://www.ebreggae.com/i595/MB154894W595.jpg

1. Patty Andrews - I Will Never Marry
2. Patty Andrews - Friendship Ring
3. Rose Brennan - the Bold Black Knight
4. Rose Brennan - Kiss Me Again
5. Lily Ann Carol - My Favorite Song
6. Lily Ann Carol - Raindrops
7. Karen Chandler - I Hear the Music Now
8. Roberta Lee - Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me
9. Roberta Lee - Caribbean
10. the De Castro Sisters - Snowbound for Christmas
11. Lola Dee - Padre
12. Lola Dee - Taking the Trains out
13. Sunny Gale - a Certain Smile
14. Sunny Gale - Just Friends
15. the Laurie Sisters - Dixie Danny
16. the Laurie Sisters - when You Dance
17. Dorothy Collins - Moments to Remember
18. Dorothy Collins - Love and Marriage
19. Patti Page - My Promise
20. Patti Page - You Will Find Your Love in Paris
21. Mary Small - the Brush off
22. Mary Small - Careless
23. Jeri Southern - You're Gonna Flip Mom
24. Jeri Southern - the Touch of Love
25. April Stevens - Aw C'mon
26. April Stevens and So to Sleep Again
27. Jane Turzy - Sweet Violets
28. Jane Turzy - Boom Song
29. Margaret Whiting - Silver Wings in the Moonlight
Disc 2
1. the Andrews Sisters - Poor Whip-poor Will
2. the Andrews Sisters - Wondering
3. Mindy Carson - Christmas Chopstick
4. Mindy Carson - the Fish
5. Betty Clooney - Whisper
6. Betty Clooney - Wonder Why
7. Janette Davis - a Wonderful Guy
8. Janette Davis - Some Enchanted Evening
9. Jane Froman - Backward Turn Backward
10. Jane Froman - I Solemnly Swear
11. Mahalia Jackson - Got the Whole World in His Hands
12. Mahalia Jackson - the Lord is a Busy Man
13. Alice Lon - Early Spring
14. Alice Lon - a Knockin' at My Baby's Door
15. the Lennon Sisters - White Silver Sands
16. the Lennon Sisters - One Day a Little Girl
17. Gisele Mackenzie - He Knows
18. Gisele Mackenzie - Never Go ‘way
19. Bunny Paul - Song of the Dreamer
20. Bunny Paul - for the Very First Time
21. Roberta Quinlan - Molasses Molasses
22. Roberta Quinlan - an Orange Coloured Sky
23. Bette Anne Steele - Never Do a Tango with an Eskimo
24. Bette Anne Steele - Mr Wonderful
25. Gale Storm - Winter Warm
26. Leslie Uggams - One More Sunrise
27. Leslie Uggams - the Eyes of God
28. Fran Warren - Sunday Kind of Love
29. Vicki Young - when You Love a Fella
30. Vicki Young - Pink Shampoo

http://www.mediafire.com/file/051a0c5ermy55x7/%20Allowed%20.rar

Re: Please post here rare 50's-60's one-album wonder female artist's LP's :) - Female singers who have only one or two albums

Tunesmith
Hi Annie

I sent you the names of 40 obscure singers of the 50s & 60s for you to choose from, but nothing happen.
Well, I'm posting them anyway, hoping that there's someone interested. These are the original LPs and not compilations.

Bea Abbott - Out Of Nowhere (1957)

http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/36ZLD073/file.html

Bea Abbott - The Too, Too Marvelous Bea (1958)

http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/xxkKF5fi/file.html

John
Thanks for uploading those 2 albums Tunesmith, I hadn't heard of Bea Abbott, but a nice singer.

Re: Please post here rare 50's-60's one-album wonder female artist's LP's :) - Female singers who have only one or two albums

TAH1964
Tunesmith that would be awesome. I'd be so appreciative. I have a few myself that I'll share. I didn't even know Sue Allen had released an LP?? Looking forward to hearing these nearly forgotten femmes of a bygone era. Thank you!
1234 ... 7