Prince

Joan C.
Prince's 4th album, Controversy, the link is broken, will not work. I tried it twice. Also, once I click on "Start Download" a page comes up, that says I have a virus, and you can't get rid of that page. If anyone else got that notice of a virus, and didn't know what to do, to get rid of it, they would be screwed. Luckily, I knew how to get rid of it fast.
Total shame, that someone would mess with music like that. That need to be strung up by their feet, and I won't say, what else I would do to them!!

I love this site, and have for years! Please stay around forever!?

My name is joan, and I've been collecting music (mp3's) since Windows 98, and I have a ton, not nearly as much as this site has, but I'm working on catching up...lol.

Please fix Prince's 4th album?

Re: Prince

http://www.filefactory.com/file/lwgopf9in3f/1981%20-%20Controversy.zip

Hello, welcome ..

The link above is to the existing file.

I have successfully downloaded it twice ..

Is anybody else having a problem with it ?
Please advise here ...

I am also uploading to Sendspace ..
Link to follow.

As for the pop up ..

Obviously I have no control over actions of the host site ..
It's just there way of earning more money !!

I hope to be around for a few years yet ...
I'm only (a young at heart) 64 ...
Lol..

Re: Prince

Re: Prince

joanofark06
Ok, Prince's album "1999" is messed up. I got them all, up to that one. I am getting this message, and have tried 3 times, with this same message.

Download error (265)
The requested Download URL was invalid.

Anyway to fix THIS one?  I sure appreciate the speed on the other fixes. Thank You sooo much for that!

Re: Prince

http://www.filefactory.com/file/4datv3gqt43x/1983%20-%201999.zip

That's the link I get from the page ..

No error report.