R.I.P. - Chuck Berry

William

Re: R.I.P. - Chuck Berry

Wayne D
R.I.P. Chuck, one of the true pioneers of rock 'n' roll.

Re: R.I.P. - Chuck Berry

Re: R.I.P. - Chuck Berry

Dusty
and some of the old  1955 - 58 tracks

www.filefactory.com/file/5o9uy75k8y1j/Chuck%20Berry%20-%20Chronological%20Classics%201955-1957%20%20(CD%205540).rar

www.filefactory.com/file/675gzuw38put/Chuck%20Berry%20-%20Chronological%20Classics%201957-1958%20%20(CD%205792)

.rar

Re: R.I.P. - Chuck Berry

redbeard48
Dusty
These chronological classics are fabulous. Do you have any more in the series please?
Their jazz cds are the definitive issues imho
Best wishes, Paul

Re: R.I.P. - Chuck Berry

Dusty
This post was updated on .
Yes
  but most of the  chronological classics serie  i have is   from  1930's  - 1950's  jazz
music

Re: R.I.P. - Chuck Berry

There appears to be a complete list here ..?

/Chronological_Classics_complete_discography

Let us know which you are interested in..

Quite a few available ...

Re: R.I.P. - Chuck Berry

Dusty
Here is a complete Jazz list of  chronological-classics-complete records

https://ehsankhoshbakht.blogspot.dk/2009/06/chronological-classics-complete.html

somewhere there must be  a list of  country  and blues   also on "pop"

but haven't found them yet

and Les is right   give us some names  and years   and we will try to find them

but maybe best in the seach forum !

Re: R.I.P. - Chuck Berry

redbeard48

The two Chronological Classic Chuck Berry's are reissues on Scratched label but I can't find anything on the net about that label - they've put out some of the Chronological jazz cds too

Here is a complete Jazz list of  chronological-classics-complete records

https://ehsankhoshbakht.blogspot.dk/2009/06/chronological-classics-complete.html

somewhere there must be  a list of  country  and blues   also on "pop"

but haven't found them yet

http://loadsamusics-archives-forum.2292635.n4.nabble.com/R-I-P-Chuck-Berry-tp4665641p4665680.html
loadsamusics-archives-forum.2292635.n4.nabble.com
R.I.P. - Chuck Berry. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/18/arts/chuck-berry-dead.html?_r=0
To start a new topic under GENERAL TOPICS, email ml-node+[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from R.I.P. - Chuck Berry, click here.
NAML

Re: R.I.P. - Chuck Berry

redbeard48

Thanks for the list.

I have most of the ones I want.

Is there any chance of Lost Jukebox being re-upped?
I may have missed any words about this , if so apologies

Many thanks, Paul

To unsubscribe from R.I.P. - Chuck Berry, click here.
NAML

Re: R.I.P. - Chuck Berry

Regards Lost Jukebox Series ..

Initially go to my blog...

http://loadsamusicsarchives.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Lost%20Jukebox%201%20to%20225

Follow the Link and download what's available from there.

You can then do me a favour by letting me know any that are missing,

then I can arrange the re-up and everyone benefits ...

Re: R.I.P. - Chuck Berry

redbeard48

Hi

I tried it earlier - there are 17 files but all are dead - unless I'm looking  in the wrong place

http://loadsamusics-archives-forum.2292635.n4.nabble.com/R-I-P-Chuck-Berry-tp4665641p4665736.html
To start a new topic under GENERAL TOPICS, email ml-node+[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from R.I.P. - Chuck Berry, click here.
NAML

Re: R.I.P. - Chuck Berry

http://www.filefactory.com/folder/f229146b6026ce0f

Yes, there are 17 files there ..

I tried 3 at random ..

001-010, 021-030 and 081-090 ....

And all work perfectly ...

Not sure what you are doing .....

Re: R.I.P. - Chuck Berry

redbeard48

I didn't click the 'show 100 files' and scroll down

Yes they do work

Mea culpa

Paul

To start a new topic under GENERAL TOPICS, email ml-node+[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from R.I.P. - Chuck Berry, click here.
NAML

Re: R.I.P. - Chuck Berry

redbeard48

I was wondering if you have anything by David and Jonathan and Tony Burrows 'Love Grows' cd please?
Many thanks as always, Paul

To unsubscribe from R.I.P. - Chuck Berry, click here.
NAML

Re: R.I.P. - Chuck Berry

Dusty

Re: R.I.P. - Chuck Berry

Dusty
Hi Les

Don't know if anybody can use the SEACH button  on Filefactory   or is it just for premium
member ???

Re: R.I.P. - Chuck Berry

redbeard48

Brilliant!!!! Many thanks!!!!

David + Jonathan   /  Lovers of the world ....

http://www.filefactory.com/file/21w6y6l541ef/David%20&.Jonathan%20%20%20lovers%20of%20the%20world%20%20.rar

Tony Burrows   ( Love Grows  )

http://www.filefactory.com/file/4u44w19lyvs3/Tony%20Burrows%20%20'Love%20Grows%20cd.rar

http://loadsamusics-archives-forum.2292635.n4.nabble.com/R-I-P-Chuck-Berry-tp4665641p4665811.html
To start a new topic under GENERAL TOPICS, email ml-node+[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from R.I.P. - Chuck Berry, click here.
NAML

Re: R.I.P. - Chuck Berry

Not sure Dusty ...

Because I am a member I can't tell ..!!

There are progs out there that will search ALL the

File storage sites ...

So, non members could search using them ..!!

🥃🍺

Re: R.I.P. - Chuck Berry

redbeard48

Hi Dusty

re Lost Jukebox

I have downloaded 001-114 and 121-125 but the rest are missing.

TY for what there is....

Best wishes

Paul