R.I.P. Peter Skellern

18 - Sleepy Guitar.flac

19 - Goodnight.flac

20 - Symphonion.flac

A PS you Folder.jpg
Sam

Re: R.I.P. Peter Skellern

Sam
Administrator
A friend of mine had just asked me for some of Peter's music for a slot on his radio station for his birthday which would of been very soon.
So now it's going to be tomorrow because of his death.

R I P Peter

Re: R.I.P. Peter Skellern

Sounds like The Grim Reaper ..
Don't tell him when my birthday is ..

DID YOU KNOW ....
LOL..
WHO WON ..
LOL..

Even had a Strongbow while watching ..
Now that's unusual ..

Last 20 minutes I broadcasted it ..
LIVE on Facebook..
Lol..

Watching Chelsea ..
They've just scored ..

The draw is Live tomorrow afternoon ..
Lincoln ..
Then we might get to Wembley ..!!

Sent from my iPad

On 18 Feb 2017, at 18:48, Sam [via LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES FORUM] <[hidden email]> wrote:

A friend of mine had just asked me for some of Peter's music for a slot on his radio station for his birthday which would of been very soon.
So now it's going to be tomorrow because of his death.

R I P Peter

http://loadsamusics-archives-forum.2292635.n4.nabble.com/R-I-P-Peter-Skellern-tp4665295p4665297.html
To start a new topic under GENERAL TOPICS, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES FORUM, click here.
NAML

Re: R.I.P. Peter Skellern

Martin
nearly ... i can see the headlines now  - The first non-league team to get to Wembley!
Sam

Re: R.I.P. Peter Skellern

Sam
That's what I said to him

I don't want you to get Lincoln yet I want them to meet in the final