Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - C

12

Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - C

Tunesmith
As suggested I will post here LPs (some not easy to come by) by girl singers from the 50s and 60s that only published a very small number of records, mostly never issued as CDs.
There will be 14 singers in letter C and they are listed below:

01 Carole Carr  02 Georgia Carr  03 Helen Carr  04 Joyce Carr  05 Lodi Carr
06 Valerie Carr 07 Paula Castle 08 Karen Chandler 09 Sandra Church
10 Ceil Clayton 11 Maria Cole 12 Marlene Cord 13 Ida Cox
14 Carole Creveling

I plan to star posting tomorrow and I'm expecting your comments and contributions with other LPs that are missing in my collection.

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - C

Eddie
Can't wait! You have a great collection and have provided me with so many hours of listening pleasure already :).

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - C

JoniJames (Annie)
i can't wait, thank you again Tunesmith

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - C

Tunesmith
Starting letter C

Carole Carr - This thing called love (1945-53)

http://www102.zippyshare.com/v/QjjgdCDa/file.html

Carole Carr - Imported Carr - American Gas! (1959)

http://www102.zippyshare.com/v/B1ZAHOeK/file.html

Georgia Carr - Moody Miss (1958)

http://www102.zippyshare.com/v/ReiYulog/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - C

Tunesmith
On with letter C

Georgia Carr - Rocks In My Bed (1963)

http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/fHjiyZZU/file.html

Helen Carr - Down in the depths of the 90th floor (1955)

http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/W31hg3QF/file.html

Helen Carr - Why do I love you (1955)

http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/YP0n4gwf/file.html
hal

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - C

hal
I Know I'm jumping the alphabet, but do have the Jacqueline Peters Lp "A SLOW HOT WIND"?And thanks to you for great shares!!

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - C

Tunesmith
Still with letter C

Joyce Carr - Make the man love me (1959)

http://www113.zippyshare.com/v/P2xPR7cd/file.html

Joyce Carr - You don't know what love is (1967)

http://www113.zippyshare.com/v/KcDqzDOz/file.html

Lodi Carr - Lady Bird (1958)

http://www113.zippyshare.com/v/Gh39XGQO/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - C

Tunesmith
Sorry Hal but I don't have that one. If you ever find it don't forget about me.

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - C

Tunesmith
Still in letter C

Valerie Carr - Song Stylist Extraordinaire (1958)

http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/V8TRmhCc/file.html

Valerie Carr - Every hour every day of my life (1959)

http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/uOI7TTUF/file.html

Paula Castle - Lost love (1957)

http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/hCoKu3ZA/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - C

Tunesmith
This post was updated on .
Here are three more

Karen Chandler - Dear Mr. Gable (1961)

http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/zXZCZNzH/file.html

Ceil Clayton - Self Titled (1960)

http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/saP51cKJ/file.html

Ceil Clayton - I meet the nicest people (1960)

http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/G2V5KBLq/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - C

Eddie
Great. Love Karen Chandler!

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - C

Tunesmith
Sandra Church - Let Me Entertain You (1959)

http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/F60FXJkY/file.html

Maria Cole - Maria Cole (1960)

http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/1hFbKGjh/file.html

Maria Cole - Love is a special feeling (1966)

http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/UZq3Xy63/file.html

I only have four tracks of Maria Cole - A girl they call Maria (1954). Anyone able to contribute with this album? Maria Cole was Nat 'King' Cole wife.

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - C

Eddie
I've been waiting for the A Girl Called Maria tracks. It's her only album I don't have :)

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - C

Tunesmith
Hi Eddie!

As requested

Maria Cole - A girl they called Maria (1954) 4 tracks

http://www81.zippyshare.com/v/rdeftqg4/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - C

ezbuddy
Ceil Clayton is amazing. I can't thank you enough for posting these so I could discover her!

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - C

Eddie
Thanks Tunesmith...and I agree Ceil is great!

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - C

TAH1964
Thank you Tunesmith. I've been looking for Ceil Clayton for some years. Nice to finally hear it. Best.

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - C

Tunesmith
And this is end of the line for letter C, unless there is some contribution from you

Marlene Cord - Self Titled (1957)

http://www81.zippyshare.com/v/TPZfZ8kZ/file.html

Ida Cox - Blues For Rampart Street (1961)

http://www81.zippyshare.com/v/0fcB86Lj/file.html

Carole Creveling - Here Comes Carole Creveling (1955)

http://www81.zippyshare.com/v/3PROcRux/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - C

Tunesmith
I skipped this one

Dottie Clark - I'm Lost (1964)

http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/ez1yBk2r/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - C

Edson Mendes
Still on letter C

Irma Curry - Love is a Necessary Evil (1962)

http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/cuWBs3Ut/file.html

12