Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - E/F

Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - E/F

Tunesmith
Starting a new thread. This'll be a short one unless there are other contributions.

Dorothy Ellison - Und dem Manfred Ludwig Sextett (1965)

http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/p5srWwEC/file.html

Lorraine Ellison - Heart and Soul (1966)

http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/kCTzR0uW/file.html

Lorraine Ellison - Stay with me (1969)

http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/kbbZKd80/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - E/F

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - E/F

Tunesmith
Another two names. Rhonda Fleming was a beautiful film star.

Jane Fielding - Introducing (1955)

http://www111.zippyshare.com/v/lny4v0H4/file.html

Jane Fielding - Embers Glow (1956)

http://www111.zippyshare.com/v/diQ54trs/file.html

Rhonda Fleming - Rhonda (1958)

http://www111.zippyshare.com/v/BuJ7QVwU/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - E/F

JoniJames (Annie)
thank you for Jane, i looking for her album million years ago :)

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - E/F

Tunesmith
Tomorrow willl be the end of letters E/F with Myrna March Fox, unless there are other contributions.

Shelby Flint - Self Titled (1961)

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/f3FwN6So/file.html

Shelby Flint - Cast your fate to the wind (1966)

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/js1KAGWu/file.html

Donna Fuller - My foolish heart (1957)

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/7U9cjPWx/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - E/F

Tunesmith
And this is the end for letters E/F

Myrna March Fox - Mmmmm, Myrna (1956)

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/0DVHQzuX/file.html

Myrna March Fox - Explosive Vocal Percussion (1961)

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/nYJ8XXiV/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - E/F

Edson Mendes
Hi, this is the Brazilian songstress Leny Eversong, who recorded and presented in the USA and Europe in the 50s

The sensational voice of Leny Eversong (1957).rar

http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/46vnpcB9/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - E/F

Tunesmith
Hi Edson!
Thanks for the contribution. I have that album but didn't consider Lenny for this thread. Perhaps I should. Here are another three of her international albums.

Lenny Eversong - A Internacional (1958)

http://www92.zippyshare.com/v/lNfE5vaG/file.html

Lenny Eversong - Fabulosa!!! (1960)

http://www92.zippyshare.com/v/fUdQzW2K/file.html

Leny Eversong - A Grande Leny Eversong

http://www92.zippyshare.com/v/YCgZlTZ8/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - E/F

Tunesmith
I skipped this one

Rimona Francis - With Stu Hacohen's Orchestra (1967)

http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/w0bjFUMC/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - E/F

Rio Veneno
Hi, Tunesmith, the links for Myrna are deleted (so quickly!). Please, can you fix? Thanks in advance! :)

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - E/F

Rio Veneno
As the three albums by Leny Eversong you've posted together... I will be glad if you can provide links also for them :)

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - E/F

Eddie
Hi Rio,

Attached is the Myrna Fox - note that she only recorded one album..Mmmmm..Myrna, but she re-released it with drum beats in the background. I much prefer the original. Also, one of the songs has a skip on it (I forget which one).

http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/4jKZD7hP/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - E/F

Rio Veneno
Thanks, Eddie. Much appreciated!