Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - G

12

Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - G

Tunesmith
Letter G has 18 singers in my collection. Starting with a request. Anyone has a link to Sunny Gale - Goldies by the girls (1964)? There is more Pam Garner tomorrow.

Sunny Gale - Sunny and blue (1956)

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/wX62JAlK/file.html

Sunny Gale - Sunny (1961)

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/jj8tOB3h/file.html

Pam Garner - Sings Quietly (1958)

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/6FjAMUQe/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - G

JoniJames (Annie)
Thank you .

U Have  "Pam Garner ‎– Pam Sings Ballads For Broken Hearts" LP?

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - G

Tunesmith
Tomorrow

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - G

JoniJames (Annie)
thank you

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - G

dalto
 Pam Sings Ballads For Broken Hearts
256k

http://www.mediafire.com/file/h5op6g9i449owzk/pgsb.rar

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - G

Tunesmith
This post was updated on .
dalto beat me to the Pam's post (you mustn't make a lady wait), so on with letter G.

Jo Ann Garrett - Just a taste (1969)

http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/9FfOZAtG/file.html

Mitzi Gaynor - Sings The Lyrics Of Ira Gershwin (1959)

http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/h4mO1Gy0/file.html

Mitzi Gaynor - Mitzi (1959)

http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/bAFmqQv2/file.html

Mitzi Gaynor is the star in "South Pacific" movie.

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - G

TAH1964
Hi Tunesmith and All,

Thank you for continuing this great musical journey. I've been travelling and popping in every few days or so to see what I'll be listening to when I return home. I can't wait!
hal

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - G

hal
I Look forward to these posts!!

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - G

Eddie
I hope you have Ann Gilbert - I've been looking for her for years :).

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - G

Tunesmith
Now's the time for the Gilbert girls

Ann Gilbert - The many moods of (1956)

http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/x1bokzvI/file.html

Ann Gilbert - In a swingin' Mood (1957)

http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/cVkIT2wl/file.html

Ronnie Gilbert - The legend of Bessie Smith (1958)

http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/RcKfErKt/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - G

JoniJames (Annie)
Million thanks Tunesmith.

I looking for Ronnie's "Alone With Ronnie Gilbert" LP.

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - G

Tunesmith
I don't have that one Annie. You'll have to do with these:

Honi Gordon - Sings (1962)

http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/Yryi34ge/file.html

Thelma Gracen - Self Titled (1956)

http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/2wULoEpD/file.html

Bonnie Graham - Brown Gal (1962)

http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/wxTVs88Q/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - G

Tunesmith
Today everything is Gray.

Dolores Gray - Warm brandy (1957)

http://www118.zippyshare.com/v/Rfn9VMq4/file.html

Dolores Gray - At the Talk of the Town (1963)

http://www118.zippyshare.com/v/qhTj44b4/file.html

Dori Anne Gray - Copa girl (1958)

http://www118.zippyshare.com/v/bOh0NmF4/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - G

Tunesmith
Today is just Helen Grayco.

Helen Grayco - After midnight (1957)

http://www104.zippyshare.com/v/SZUbbGH5/file.html

Helen Grayco - The Lady In Red (1958)

http://www104.zippyshare.com/v/pDjKEdrO/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - G

Tunesmith
And another girl from the movies.

Kathryn Grayson - So this is love (1953)

http://www104.zippyshare.com/v/PkDiIQrX/file.html

Kathryn Grayson - Sings (1955)

http://www104.zippyshare.com/v/1s39Mr06/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - G

dalto
there are missing tracks in your Dolores Gray - At the Talk of the Town.
from b side

05. That's Entertainment
06. C'est Magnifique
07. My Ship
08. Shall We Dance?
09. You Can't Get a Man with a Gun

do you have these?
cd is useless without them

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - G

Tunesmith
Hi dalto!

In order to make your CD(?) less useless I dug into the problem and got to the conclusion that my copy has less tracks than the one you found. I checked the net and found another copy with the same number as mine, but with some differences. In Youtube you'll find the whole show in 6 parts. Here are the last two that include the tracks you're missing.

http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/0ba5cRIH/file.html

http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/a2U9idY0/file.html

You're always welcome.

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - G

Tunesmith
Contribution needed for Byrdie Green - The Stinger meets The Golden Thrush (1966)

Byrdie Green - The Golden Thrush Strikes At Midnight (1966)

http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/gHS0sccz/file.html

Byrdie Green - I got it bad (1967)

http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/Gx2iM7BD/file.html

Byrdie Green - Sister Byrdie! (1968)

http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/nGjhBub7/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - G

Tunesmith
Dodo Greene - Ain't what you do (1958)

http://www81.zippyshare.com/v/BxE5yz9L/file.html

Dodo Greene - My Hour of Need (1962)

http://www81.zippyshare.com/v/cCOIUjvp/file.html

Lil Greenwood - Walking & Singing The Blues (1950-54)

http://www81.zippyshare.com/v/PCLLSHmw/file.html

I found it and here it is

Byrdie Green & Johnny 'Hammond' Smith - The stinger meets the golden thrush (1966)

http://www81.zippyshare.com/v/lDcE3pNp/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - G

Tunesmith
Today is only Jo Ann Greer, famous for dubbing film stars. No LP under her name, but several compilations.

Jo Ann Greer - Hollywood Legend Sings

http://www93.zippyshare.com/v/rKD3ADpk/file.html

Jo Ann Greer - Soundtracks & Assorted

http://www93.zippyshare.com/v/psMIV0rL/file.html