Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - N/O/P/Q

12

Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - N/O/P/Q

Tunesmith
Starting a new thread with Portia Nelson

Portia Nelson - Love Songs For A Late Evening (1952)

https://www4.zippyshare.com/v/1ZJbxNHZ/file.html

Portia Nelson - Autumn leaves (1954)

https://www4.zippyshare.com/v/5tZH3hzy/file.html

Portia Nelson - Let Me Love You - Sings the Songs of Bart Howard (1956)

https://www4.zippyshare.com/v/o4oo7QWV/file.html

Portia Nelson - Sunday In New York (1959)

https://www4.zippyshare.com/v/l4pyfiup/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - N/O/P/Q

Tunesmith
Phyllis Newman - Those were the days (1968)

https://www4.zippyshare.com/v/q0rZOK8b/file.html

Patsy Ann Noble - Just for you (1962) Anyone with a better copy?

https://www4.zippyshare.com/v/t5DWEy1h/file.html

Patsy Ann Noble - Hits And Rareties

https://www4.zippyshare.com/v/Wn9wys7G/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - N/O/P/Q

Tunesmith
This post was updated on .
Pat O'Day - When your lover has gone (1957)

https://www4.zippyshare.com/v/R4jLzeXm/file.html

Another film star sings

Maureen O'Hara - Love Letters From Maureen O'Hara (1959)

https://www4.zippyshare.com/v/iPCmyg5K/file.html

Tessie O'Shea - Cheers (1964)

https://www4.zippyshare.com/v/UAs2xcSj/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - N/O/P/Q

Tunesmith
Mary Osborne - A Girl and Her Guitar (1959)

https://www29.zippyshare.com/v/DAJgMYmc/file.html

Marg Osburne - The Best Of Marg Osburne (1966)

https://www29.zippyshare.com/v/Cu6JaIjQ/file.html

Genie Pace - Love in a Midnight Mood (1956)

https://www29.zippyshare.com/v/SCf6UxPf/file.html

Ia anyone willing to share Genie Pace - Here's Genie (1957)?

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - N/O/P/Q

Eddie
Here's Maureen O'Hara's other album from 1961:
Sings Her Favorite Irish Songs
https://www11.zippyshare.com/v/MS6s6XFt/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - N/O/P/Q

Tunesmith
Thanks Eddie. Didn't have that one.

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - N/O/P/Q

Tunesmith
Janis Paige - Let's fall in love (1956)

https://www29.zippyshare.com/v/HiNpW30F/file.html

Priscilla Paris - Priscilla Sings Herself (1967)

https://www29.zippyshare.com/v/4rXxy5rK/file.html

Priscilla Paris - Priscilla Loves Billy (1969)

https://www29.zippyshare.com/v/3Mawvz6b/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - N/O/P/Q

Tunesmith
Jacy Parker - Spotlight on (1962)

https://www98.zippyshare.com/v/RpCVdt4Y/file.html

Bunny Paul - Such a rock 'n' roll night

https://www98.zippyshare.com/v/EZkYyVhi/file.html

Roberta Peck - Extraordinary (1967)

https://www98.zippyshare.com/v/lJU9eOz7/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - N/O/P/Q

Lostar
Hello again,
I have the Genie Pace you request,but in my iTunes library my vinyls are in the AIFF format (Apple) or in Wav format,don't know if it's convenient for uploading,don't know the files size,how to convert in MP3,and how to upload.
If someone give me some tips on how to do it i'll gladly share my rips cause i've got a few rare vocal
vinyls.

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - N/O/P/Q

giampiero
Lostar here the converter:

http://online-audio-converter.com/it/

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - N/O/P/Q

You can use 7-zip to zip the files into one ..

https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

Then watch this video on how to upload to Sendspace ..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0S7K5OfmuqQ

Good Luck

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - N/O/P/Q

Tunesmith
Kay Penton & Teddy Wilson - As time goes by

https://www88.zippyshare.com/v/TkU56ok9/file.html

Ann Phillips - Born to be blue (1959)

https://www88.zippyshare.com/v/6oeH3Gtf/file.html

Pilita - I'll Take Romance (1962)

https://www88.zippyshare.com/v/yGbIeg1Z/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - N/O/P/Q

Tunesmith
Today it's only about Lucy Ann Polk

Lucy Ann Polk - With The Les Brown Orchestra (1950-53)

https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/ljM2tRE5/file.html

Lucy Ann Polk - The Dave Pell Octet Plays Burke And Van Heusen (1953)

https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/Kh6tJBe6/file.html

Lucy Ann Polk - Lucky Lucy Ann (1957)

https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/fOiLBqwc/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - N/O/P/Q

Tunesmith
Today I have only two more

Billie Poole - Sermonette (1961)

https://www12.zippyshare.com/v/MQktUKKE/file.html

Billie Poole - Confessin' The Blues (1963)

https://www12.zippyshare.com/v/YYGQGv7a/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - N/O/P/Q

Realniceguy
Thanks for Billie!

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - N/O/P/Q

David
Many thanks for the Lucy Ann Polk... great music

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - N/O/P/Q

Tunesmith
Today it's another girl from the movies

Jane Powell - A date with Jane Powell (1949)

https://www39.zippyshare.com/v/TD4I4Xud/file.html

Jane Powell - Romance (1950)

https://www39.zippyshare.com/v/fnAEbNtu/file.html

Jane Powell - Can't we be friends (1956)

https://www39.zippyshare.com/v/RSiHhCu8/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - N/O/P/Q

Lostar
Hello,
uploading for the very first time in my life !,hope everything is ok, please leave comments,thank you

Genie Pace here's genie 1957.zip
https://www10.zippyshare.com/v/cxpHqw85/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - N/O/P/Q

Eddie
Thanks so much, Lostar for Genie.

I don't know if anyone is looking for this, but here is Genie's 1961 Capitol Records 4-track EP "La Pachanga"

https://www40.zippyshare.com/v/nmSp8sG4/file.html

Re: Rare LPs by Cult Girl Singers from the 50s & 60s - N/O/P/Q

Eddie
I Just uploaded a new discography on Wikipedia for Genie Pace (it's not approved yet). I added the EP and some other singles I found by research. In addition to the 2 albums and EP, she recorded the following for Jade Records:
Balling The Jack Twist/I'll Never Be Free
It Isn't So/51st and Broadway
Storyland/A Kiss In A Bottle
Whispering Breeze/Lonesome Road
Roaming Gigolo/Under The Full Moon