Shelby Flint

Terry Peck
Looking for anything by Shelby Flint - her only his seems to have been 'Angel On My Shoulder'. Absolutely anything would be great.

Re: Shelby Flint

Benny
Here we go the song you're looking for ...

Angel On My Shoulder - Shelby Flint (1961 Valiant Records #6001)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bo15i2

Enjoy!

Benny
November 24, 2013

Re: Shelby Flint

Dusty
2 Lp's with Shelby Flint

SINGS FOLK SONGS

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/zw9ogw

THE QUIET GIRL

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/ekwqir

(got one more cd .. her  best of.. 1958 -62)

later

Re: Shelby Flint

cawamor
Here's a double album from Shelby Flint....

Shelby Flint Sings Folk + Cast Your Fate to the Wind

Download: http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/72488758/file.html

Re: Shelby Flint

Dusty
Shelby Flint

CD the best of  1958 - 62

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/zsc65t

Re: Shelby Flint

Terry peck
Overwhelmed by the wonderful response. Cannot thank everyone enough. A treat for my ears,

Re: Shelby Flint

jodie
Does anyone have an album called "You've Been On My Mind" by Shelby Flint?
Thanks

Re: Shelby Flint

redbeard48
I'd like to add my thanks for all the Shelby Flint posts
Best wishes, Paul