UK Singles

1234 ... 22

UK Singles

Martin
Thought i'd start a new topic ...

Here's Hit Master - Call Me Maybe (2012)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/poklnr

Re: UK Singles

Martin
1986 Singles

Missing

two tracks from the Mini-Pops - Songs For Christmas EP

https://www.discogs.com/Mini-Pops-Songs-For-Christmas/release/3213097
2: Christmas Scenes
3: Ring a Bell for Christmas

Found

Billy Bragg - Between The Wars (Live) from Levi Stubbs' Tears EP

The Boss - Lonely Heart - Track 2 from Dancing in The USA

https://www.sendspace.com/file/kmv8ku

Re: UK Singles

Martin
Sam,

Did you ever find Owen Paul - Mad About The Girl from the 1987 Singles chart - or is a want?

Cheers,
Martin

Re: UK Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/n99u95

Here is Owen Paul Martin, I think it came from Sam originally.

Paul

Re: UK Singles

Martin
From 1987, using OCC and Discogs to try and find the right version (so may be wrong!)

The "Dawn Mix" of T. Rex's Get It On

a Live version of Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run

a 8:58 version of Peter Gabriel's Biko

and

Gorky's Zygotic Mynci - If Fingers were Xylophones - which was on Paul's wants list.

Martin

https://www.sendspace.com/file/c351gy

Sam

Re: UK Singles

Sam
Administrator
Cheers Martin

Hope you have a nice time

Sam

Re: UK Singles

Martin
1988 Singles

Here's a few extra's, no real new tracks, mainly Remixes or Single Edit's, and a couple that replace truncated versions.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/33d70o

Just "Jackmaster Black - Westside Jacks" to find ...

Thanks Sam/Les
Martin

Re: UK Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Thanks Martin, Sam and Les, that filled a couple of gaps I did not know I had!

Martin - As you know I am working through alphabetically OCC to double check my single and album listings. In the main chart positions 1 - 75 on singles are present and correct although I replaced a few corrupt files on the way or found found alternative versions. If it helps, attached is 1989's tracks that I had or that came from Sam plus a few I picked up along the way for positions 76 - 100.

Before you go on a mad hunt for missing tracks have a quick review of the list as I might be able to help. I have checked A - K artists so far for all years.

Paul

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/fjmt2b

Re: UK Singles

Martin
Thanks Paul - I also been using Sam/Les's singles archives to fill the 76-100 positions - so not too much hunting around ....

Re: UK Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
You wait until you hit the 90's and 00's, I had to track down loads! LOL.

Paul

Re: UK Singles

Martin
Ah!
Sam

Re: UK Singles

Sam
Cheers Martin

The problem is not many people have been collecting the top 100

Cheam

Re: UK Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Here are some more single additions and alternatives I found in the artists beginning with 'Li'

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/8hciz8
Sam

Re: UK Singles

Sam
Administrator
Thanks Paul

And here are a few more

http://www.filefactory.com/folder/aafa863cba0e2dd8

And we don't want to hear from you while your on holiday

Sam

Re: UK Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Thanks Sam,

I'll do my best, maybe the odd peak on my IPhone to make sure you are all keeping up the good work!

Paul
Sam

Re: UK Singles

Sam

Re: UK Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Thanks Sam,

Another great batch of finds!

Paul

Re: UK Singles

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Morning all, you can tell the Euro's are on, no one wants to come out and play on the blog!

Here are some missing top 100 singles from artists beginning with L:

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/nqoky3

And here are some albums from artists beginning with L:

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/r1urih

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/2dk5in

Paul

Re: UK Singles

Euros ?
Ummm ..

Surely not ...
How come ..
Australia aren't in this one then ?
Sam

Re: UK Singles

Sam
Evening

Singles3.rar

When Les looked at one of these tracks he said I should NOT do it on the forum

http://www.filefactory.com/folder/aafa863cba0e2dd8

Sam

No footie here lol
1234 ... 22