Uk Charts Database

1234 ... 6
Sam

Uk Charts Database

Sam
Administrator
Hi Everybody

For the people who use the database manager it does update and hopefully the next chage will be so you can resize it to any size including full screen.  Hope this program has helped people and I know there are mistakes but I think people will argue about some of them all day.

Thanks again and a big thanks to Les for all his hard work on the sofa.

Sam

Re: Uk Charts Database

I have actually updated the Database and re-loaded to FileFactory..

The latest link is ..
http://www.filefactory.com/file/2w8wilxfp4f1/n/UKChartsDatabase..30.06.12.zip

''Lettuce'' Thank Sam for this ''Little Gem''..lol

If anyone has a sofa to donate,

I will willing accept it,

this one is getting rather thread-bare  !!!

Sam

Re: Uk Charts Database

Sam
Hi Everyone

Thanks Les for keeping this progromme available for people to download.
There is only one person working on this so if things are not always up to date it's because he's got to work on other things, this is just a hobbie for him.
Also in the near future you will be able to play your music from this database.

Thanks

Sam
Sam

Re: Uk Charts Database

Sam
Hi Everyone

The latest Chart database has to be downloaded from here.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/4nytzpvup95l/n/UK_Charts_Database_23_7_12.rar

 There are a few new things in options you can change the font and you can resize to full screen.  (I hope)

Cheers

Sam

Re: Uk Charts Database

Dusty

belive it or not ....IT WORKS !!!!!!!!!

dusty
Sam

Re: Uk Charts Database

Sam
Administrator
Thanks Dusty

It helps people like myself with poor eye sight to be able io increase the font size.

By the way Dusty, Les has a new friend GYM.

Cheers

Sam
Sam

Re: Uk Charts Database

Sam
Hi Dusty

The latest update makes it start up faster so you won't have time to get another beer.

Cheers

Sam

Re: Uk Charts Database

BriansBrain
The last DataBase update is 13th October 2012

Will there be any newer updates ?

If not is it possible to download the database only so I can update it myself ?

Thanks

John.
Never cook bacon Naked!
Sam

Re: Uk Charts Database

Sam
Administrator
Hi John

We had a bit of a problem we left it a bit as we had other things to do and when we came to update it the site's we get the info from have been taken down.  We have found the data we required from a different source, but now have to write a new script to add it as some of the format and spelling is different.  We can still get the data but we have to get it every week as the site we are going to get it from remove's it after one week.
The software is portable so you can download more than one and play around with one if you want, but don't worry this one will be updated soon.

Hope the database has helped you but I'm sure somebody will disagree with some of it, but any errors can altered at anytime if we know about them but I've never got all the way through it yet.

Cheers

Re: Uk Charts Database

BriansBrain
Thanks for the info Sam.

So it's not possible to download just the database (data only)

Not the program (exe)

so I/we could update it ourselves

John.
Never cook bacon Naked!
Sam

Re: Uk Charts Database

Sam
Administrator
We found the archive data on another forum so it is out there if you need it quickly but the latest list is put on the official chart site but it is only on there for one week so you have to get the info off there straight away.

Regards

Sam

Re: Uk Charts Database

BriansBrain
Sam
We used to use chartstats.com / chartarchive.org for all our archive info before
which is probably the site you used to get your archive data from ?

I/we have available archived UK Single chart in weekly data format (top 75 only)
form the 50's to this week if it's any use to you.

It's the old archive data up to 13th October 2012 (in a database form)
I would be interested in as I can't find it on any other forum.

John.
Never cook bacon Naked!
Sam

Re: Uk Charts Database

Sam
Administrator
Hi All

Due to popular deman the database will now update to January 2013.

Cheers

Sam

Re: Uk Charts Database

BriansBrain
Sam,

That is great news, thanks.

Downloading the update now.................

Thanks again.
Never cook bacon Naked!

Re: Uk Charts Database

BriansBrain
New update 9th March 2013

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

John.
Never cook bacon Naked!
Sam

Re: Uk Charts Database

Sam
Administrator
Cheers John

There is a lot of work being done to this database which you wouldn't notice,  that's why sometimes the update's are not so often.  The data source's are not always correct as we have found a couple of mistakes and other's may find more.  It would be nice in the future to see the B side's listed aswell, but time again.

Thanks for your feedback

Sam

Re: Uk Charts Database

BriansBrain
Sam,

Just used the database and a new update.

Dated >>>> 20th April 2013

Thanks again for this

John.

Never cook bacon Naked!
Sam

Re: Uk Charts Database

Sam
Administrator
Hi John

Like to slip one in without telling you lol

Glad you like it

Sam
Sam

Re: Uk Charts Database

Sam
Hi John

I would just like to know what do you collect?

Cheers

Sam

Re: Uk Charts Database

BriansBrain
This post was updated on .
Hi Sam,

I/we... a few old skool collectors collect the
UK Top 40 from 1952 till this week.

Some of the other guys collect the Top 75 and even the Top 100.

We have all been at it a few years now.

We are all on an Invitation Only Exclusive Forum.
If you are Interested I could get you an invite.

John.

EDIT:
Another new update today........ Thanks again.

Never cook bacon Naked!
1234 ... 6