Updated Wants List 22nd December 2017

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Thought it would be worth publishing the latest wants list as Martin has finished 1997 review and I have added a lot of V's and W's since the last post

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/xp0msk

As always any help with missing tracks really appreciated by all

Happy Christmas

Paul
Sam

Re: Updated Wants List 22nd December 2017

Sam
Administrator
Thank you all for all the uploads

And a Merry Christmas to you all

A COUPLE OF MISSING TRACKS HERE

When looking through the wants list Paul I've noticed in the S's that we have a few already

But that was in the last one

http://www.filefactory.com/folder/edab71b5b63acdb2

Re: Updated Wants List 22nd December 2017

Thanks ...

Unfortunately...
Probably have to be sociable over Christmas ...
So may not do a lot of searching ...

Except for the next ....
Pint ....

Re: Updated Wants List 22nd December 2017

Martin
Thanks Sam - but not sure 1.6Gb qualifies as "a couple of tracks" - just as I was catching up with the backlog!

cheers,
Martin
Sam

Re: Updated Wants List 22nd December 2017

Sam
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I thought you'd missed them

a lovely Christmas present

Well you did say you would do the next year in the new year

Keep you busy keep you off the beer Les can have your share lol

Re: Updated Wants List 22nd December 2017

This post was updated on .
You’ve misspelt MISSED ..
LOL..

Or is that misspelled ?

Scotch Mist it is then ...

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL...

I WAS GOING TO DO IT IN RED ....

BUT THEN I’LL GET COMPARED TO A 6 YEAR OLD ...
LOL..

Re: Updated Wants List 22nd December 2017

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Thanks for the recent loads folks and Happy Christmas to you all!

Paul

Re: Updated Wants List 22nd December 2017

Wazzer150864
Thanks for the 1.6GB Load Sam! Awesome.

Did you include the tracks you believed we already had in the load you did or do you have a list of them so I can update the wants lists please?

Happy Christmas

Paul
Sam

Re: Updated Wants List 22nd December 2017

Sam
Administrator
Merry Christmas

Sorry Paul there was about 10 I didn't uplad but I will go through them again when you've updated the wants list again not so many to look at then

Back to doing as much as Les

Re: Updated Wants List 22nd December 2017

How did I get brought into this ??

Why’s everybody always picking on me ..?..

IT’S CHRISTMAS ....

And it’s in ....!!

Now to wait 3hours 35 minutes ..

WINE ANYONE ???

Forget the mistletoe ....

Re: Updated Wants List 22nd December 2017

Martin
Happy Christmas all - I've got up specially early today ... which shall henceforth be renamed as "Be Kind to Les Day".

Wine - get the shampoo out!

cheers and have a great day,
Martin