Updated Wants List 27th Dec. 2017

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Good Morning,

Thanks for all the loads over the festive period and well done to Martin for getting 2013 singles completed.

Sam pointed out I still had tracks on the wants list I published on 22nd December that we have subsequently found. I did a bit of digging and found a folder with downloads in in it I had not yet dealt with so thanks for that Sam. I hope this revised list is more accurate, let me know if you spot any others.

Martin: There are still some 2013 tracks listed here which are all variant mixes by either The Pet Shop Boys or Reconnected. If you have these can you upload please?

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/6hw82w

Time to start creating some 2018 folders in anticipation!

Cheers

Paul
Sam

Re: Updated Wants List 27th Dec. 2017

Sam
Administrator
Morning

I don't know which way Martin is going

Just pick a year out of the hat lol

Have you got any more info on the Shades of Rhythm track please

Is it drink time yet

Sam

Re: Updated Wants List 27th Dec. 2017

Martin
Morning all - I wish I knew which way I was going too Sam!

Started 1998 and 2012 - best way to eat a sausage is from both ends - 2018 could be the year of the bad metaphor.

I’ll check the pet shop boys etc and get back to you.

Cheers,
Martin

Re: Updated Wants List 27th Dec. 2017

Wazzer150864
No other info on Shades of Rhythm track Sam. It isn't listed in the Virgin book of hit singles. I think it was probably an import version of Sweet Sensation that charted initially at 85 and then when officially released the same year it went to No.54.

Paul
Sam

Re: Updated Wants List 27th Dec. 2017

Sam
Administrator
Thanks Paul

Back to looking

Re: Updated Wants List 27th Dec. 2017

Felix
Good Evening

here some missing and extras

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4mlxvg

Cheers
Sam

Administrator
Many thanks Felix

Re: Updated Wants List 27th Dec. 2017

Wazzer150864
Great finds Felix, thanks

Paul
Sam

Re: Updated Wants List 27th Dec. 2017

Sam
Administrator
Afternoon Paul

Did you have any of the tracks that Felix uploaded?

Re: Updated Wants List 27th Dec. 2017

Martin
Hi Paul,

I have found just 4 of the Pet Shop Boys Mixes - Thursday (2013) mixes

https://www.sendspace.com/file/3j2mmi

and none of the Reconnected - sorry.

Re: Updated Wants List 27th Dec. 2017

Cricket stopped searches ....
And Darts ..

Great, thanks Martin.

Re: Updated Wants List 27th Dec. 2017

Martin
No probs Paul.

and Les ... nothing better than watching 6 hours of Steve Smith on a soggy pitch - unless you had a few tinnies to anesthetize yourself!