Updated Wants List 6th January 2018

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Here is the latest version of the wants list

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/v7g04a

Paul

Re: Updated Wants List 6th January 2018

Martin
Though i'd do a bit of hunting ...

Worked out what the "Independence Day UK" album from 1996 is - it's the recording of a 1hr BBC 1 Radio programme

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day_UK

It's there on youtube - here's the full version in one track - the two halves are both there if wanted.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zc16or

Re: Updated Wants List 6th January 2018

Wazzer150864
Administrator
Great detective work Martin, thank you!

Paul

Re: Updated Wants List 6th January 2018

Martin
Decided to have a go at missing singles - found 3

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zavz8w

Big Breakfast Crew - Santa Claus is Coming To Town (track 1 of 3)

Buzz-E-Bee - Happy Feet (track 2 of 3)

and the best one, after a bit of detective work

Red Fox - Blue Army.

Bit of an OCC error - Red Fox is the label - it was a song by Carlisle United on their way to Wembley

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/carlisle-lifted-by-sheep-thrills-1616709.html

... more to come

Re: Updated Wants List 6th January 2018

This post was updated on .
 https://m.sendspace.com/filegroup/%2FJdC2pV4qb%2B9ICkyCjNThTPKioXBHlEP

link replaced

Shelter Big Breakfast Crew - Santa Claus Is Coming to Town

ALL 3 versions ..

Everyone should have had this ..

Notice it’s listed under SHELTER .. and The Big Breakfast Crew ..

IF YOU LOOK AT THIS POST ...

I ACTUALLY BOUGHT IT IN 2016 .....

http://loadsamusics-archives-forum.2292635.n4.nabble.com/1995-Singles-td4663844i20.html#a4664608

Re: Updated Wants List 6th January 2018

Martin
... so I remembered the original posts - it involved you and lots of John Smiths - but couldn't find the link/download.

However have just found it filed under "1995 albums pending upload" - My fault!!!

(for info/others benefit - I couldn't get the link in this thread to download)

Thanks Les.

Re: Updated Wants List 6th January 2018

Martin
More missing singles and mixes, mainly 1995 to 1997,

Includes a few outright wants including Deanna Carter, Slamm, This Picture and Mikey & Smiley

https://www.sendspace.com/file/efzdcd

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xzf5p8

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hy9qth

Re: Updated Wants List 6th January 2018