Val Doonican

Martin
This post was updated on .
My next artist to try and complete - Val Doonican.

I'm missing and can't find rather a lot so any help would be great. The list is according to Discogs studio albums - although some look like they may be compilations. I have the rest and if/when completed I'll see if Les wants to load them permanently.

https://www.discogs.com/artist/254136-Val-Doonican

1970 Especially For You
1970 Gentle On My Mind
1970 If The Whole World Stopped Loving
1971 Just A Sittin' And A Rockin'
1971 This Is Val Doonican, Vol. 2
1972 Morning Has Broken
1972 Morning In The Country
1973 Rocking Chair Favourites FOUND
1976 Life Can Be Beautiful FOUND
1981 Mr. Music Man
1981 Quiet Moments FOUND
1982 Val Sings Bing
1966 More Shades of Val Doonican
1967 The Many Shades of Val Doonican
1968 Val Doonican Favourite Requests
1970 Now
1970 Focus on Val Doonican
1971 Val Doonican's Ireland
1971 A World of Love FOUND
1971 Visions
1978 Songs
1982 Making Tracks FOUND
1984 The Val Doonican Music Show FOUND
1990 20 Personal Favourites For You
1999 Love Songs

thanks,
Martin

Re: Val Doonican

John
This post was updated on .
Here is Quiet Moments Martin.
THANKS JOHN ... ORIGINAL LINK REPLACED

I’ve updated the tags ..........................

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zwopqv

Re: Val Doonican

Martin
Thanks John - one down...!

Re: Val Doonican

This post was updated on .
Charity shop job I think ... !!!!

ALSO .....

REQUESTED ON THE BLOG ...
Available albums also shared on here ...

https://loadsamusicsarchives.blogspot.com/2019/01/val-doonican.html

Re: Val Doonican

John
This post was updated on .
Rocking Chair Favourites. This is just numbered 1 to 12, forgot to rename them.

Thanks John.. link replaced. .. tagged version added below ..

val doonican Rocking Chair Favourites.zip (28.99MB)

Re: Val Doonican

John

Re: Val Doonican

John

Re: Val Doonican

Martin
Thanks John - I appreciate your time given for these.

Re: Val Doonican

John

Re: Val Doonican

John
Martin, did you get "Making Tracks" I posted a couple of weeks ago? It is still on your wants list, you may have missed it. The link is still live.

Re: Val Doonican

Martin
Oops - I did, but completely forgot to say thanks - my sincere apologies and a belated thanks.

Re: Val Doonican

John
That's ok Martin, I just noticed it hadn't been crossed off the list. May have one or two more in the next few days once I have transferred from LP.

Re: Val Doonican

John

Re: Val Doonican

Martin