WELL DONE PETE STORM and ANTHONY SHORE

This post was updated on .
Two friends of mine who were both taking part in ELVIS contests
over in Memphis......

SEE PETE STORM HERE ...
3RD PLACE IN THE ULTIMATE ELVIS....
http:// http://www.gomemphis.com/videos/detail/ultimate-elvis-tribute-artist-contest-2011/?cid=Facebook

and ANTHONY SHORE winner of a non-professional contest..
http:// http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsMDKK01OUs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Lots of their videos on youtube !!!!!

[Hope this does not start Glenn [thegem] singing again !!!!!!
SEE HIM HERE !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Oa-vvbHmBI

Re: WELL DONE PETE STORM and ANTHONY SHORE

Re: WELL DONE PETE STORM and ANTHONY SHORE

thegem
Very funny Les...
You post this on Aug 15, 2011 and I just found it now.
Since I couldn't sleep last night and thought I'd check out your blog.
Some friend you are Les you're posting the link of my singing on your blog.
If you were a true friend, you'd give my singing link to a few record producers.
I'm sure you must know someone in the UK that can give me a record deal.
If William Hung could get a record deal and now be worth 1.5 million dollars,
then I should easy get a record deal, I need more people like you to get my music out there and heard.
Thank you.
LOL

Glenn

PS I now have a name for my band.