luigis50s60svinylcorner

b9russell
This mornings news is that
luigis50s60svinylcorner
has been taken down.

Re: luigis50s60svinylcorner

Martin
That's not good ...

Re: luigis50s60svinylcorner

Dusty

Got this message from Michael  (  Luigi ) today

Keld (Dusty) Laust
Today at 3:05 PM
Hi Dusty....Yep Google has deleted my account & Blog !!!....I assume it was a copyright issue !! but have asked them why Now after about 6 years !!!....thanks once again for all your effort and contribution to my Blog !!!  I may at a later date have a go at another one.... But not with Google/Blogger !!!  any ideas ??....Anyway thanks once again !!you take  care....Cheers...Luigi / Mick...

 If you want to contact him/  help ?        espo100@sky.com

Re: luigis50s60svinylcorner

JoniJames (Annie)
oh noooooooo i love this blog :( :( :(

Re: luigis50s60svinylcorner

Wazzer150864
Administrator
That's a real shame. Thanks for all the great shares over the years Luigi.

Paul

Re: luigis50s60svinylcorner

Dusty
Luigi is on the road again  !!!!